Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

never seen u so cynical lol, im guessing u havent renewed ur subscription

It still has a few days to go yet, but I might continue yet, I can't complain if I don't pay can I....It might be worth paying just for the privilege...And nobody can then tell me I have no right, can they? 🤣

I'm cynical because I believe the two girls are also cynical in the way they take the piss....But I still have not said a bad word or disrespected Leora throughout....I like the woman....I just don't appreciate the dynamics in the apartment at the moment, and she is doing very little to improve it..

• Upvote 4

Just now, jimbo4 said:

It still has a few days to go yet, but I might continue yet, I can't complain if I don't pay can I....It might be worth paying just for the privilege...And nobody can then tell me I have no right, can they? 🤣

I'm cynical because I believe the two girls are also cynical in the way they take the piss....But I still have not said a bad word or disrespected Leora throughout....I like the woman....I just don't appreciate the dynamics in the apartment at the moment, and she is doing very little to improve it..

i said that months ago around her birthday and everybody jumped down my throat lol

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No, she is not to everyone's liking, i accept this, but after the last 2 nights with her wearing a boiler suit as a result, i've never been as happy seeing Malia put on her negligee without underwear.....