Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She fucking better do!

Unless of course she finds a couple of homeless refugees living rough in Prague railway station, and offers them board and lodgings at her luxury free apartment, as long as they take their turns entertaining the perverts who pay to watch..😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmmm, maybe not soon, Malia has taken the tablet into the bathroom, suggesting she will be there for a while.

It's Malia's own tablet..Leora's is still in the bedroom...Perhaps Leora may join her in the bath when she gets back...If not then Malia is the warm up act until she returns....To keep the rowdy mob in some semblance of order.....I smell revolution in the air....🤪🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's Malia's own tablet..Leora's is still in the bedroom...Perhaps Leora may join her in the bath when she gets back...If not then Malia is the warm up act until she returns....To keep the rowdy mob in some semblance of order.....I smell revolution in the air....🤪🤣

Nah, i think Leora is gone for a while, this is solo. She had a call just before leaving, and sounded like appointment-style to me. Won't be gone that long, with her lifeblood left on the bed!!

I know who's tablet it is! I mean she does this if it's a long soak.

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This is worrying ... 

Perhaps she has gone to purchase a NEW one....An all singing all dancing super dooper machine that she can spend even more time on....Now won't that be nice?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If not then Malia is the warm up act until she returns....To keep the rowdy mob in some semblance of order.

If she is the warm up act, then what the frig do you call THAT from the last 48 hours??!!

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

O si masturba in bagno per poi uscire più tardi per andare dal suo ragazzo. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I smell revolution in the air....🤪🤣

Only thing you could smell on the corner of the couch last 2 nights has been dirt and failure....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If she is the warm up act, then what the frig do you call THAT from the last 48 hours??!!

I thought everyone knew ......It was a piss take !!

For fuck sake SG get with the program will you....🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I thought everyone knew ......It was a piss take !!

For fuck sake SG get with the program will you....🤪

NO! I REFUSE TOO! I can't even get ITV on Freeview to work properly, what chance do i have with you!