Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

24 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i said that months ago around her birthday and everybody jumped down my throat lol

It's fair to say that my remarks are balanced I think...I always defend her if she is being disrespected,and praise her when she does anything pleasing...But I am truthful enough to voice displeasure if I believe she is wrong and not achieving the heights I know she can easily achieve.....And at the moment I believe there is an amount of complacency within the apartment. 

In life I think if you are prepared to take the plaudits and the financial rewards that come with the job, then you should be honest and prepared to give a reasonable return for those gratuities and lifestyle.....And don't show of the trinkets and clothes you have bought with the clients contribution, if you are not prepared to give a reasonable return.

Just my opinion folks.....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's fair to say that my remarks are balanced I think...I always defend her if she is being disrespected,and praise her when she does anything pleasing...But I am truthful enough to voice displeasure if I believe she is wrong and not achieving the heights I know she can easily achieve.....And at the moment I believe there is an amount of complacency within the apartment. 

In life I think if you are prepared to take the plaudits and the financial rewards that come with the job, then you should be honest and prepared to give a reasonable return for those gratuities and lifestyle.....And don't show of the trinkets and clothes you have bought with the clients contribution, if you are not prepared to give a reasonable return.

Just my opinion folks.....

This is why i have been so critical of the last 2 days. In fact any time she invites that Prick over to stay. She knows for absolute certainty, what has been said on here. The talk of her shows becoming less and less, people who want more from her and Malia, and of course, people who have expressed nothing but love, concern and advice on her emotional situation with Loverboy. Most of what was written over the recent past has been of a positive and caring nature.

And what did we get? A situation created on purpose, knowing damn well that even if wanted, NOTHING could ever happen - Bringing in something that stopped ANYTHING happening, either solo or the girls together.

It was, and i will repeat, like giving a massive middle finger to fans who support and care and indeed pay their money each month to contribute to her lifestyle, this was our reward. And make no mistake, she genuinely WAS laughing at what was being said about it. Like it was one glorious Fuck You All.

She knows he's not wanted, not popular, and it does affect the view count. But still happens despite it.

And will happen again and again and again. 

FANS ARE FANS. BUT DON'T TRY TO TAKE EVERYONE FOR A MUG.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is why i have been so critical of the last 2 days. She knows for absolute certainty, what has been said on here. The talk of her shows becoming less and less, people who want more from her and Malia, and of course, people who have expressed nothing but love, concern and advice on her emotional situation with Loverboy. Most of what was written over the recent past has been of a positive and caring nature.

And what did we get? A situation created on purpose, knowing damn well that even if wanted, NOTHING could ever happen - Bringing in something that stopped ANYTHING happening, either solo or the girls together.

It was, and i will repeat, like giving a massive middle finger to fans who support and care and indeed pay their money each month to contribute to her lifestyle, this was our reward. And make no mistake, she genuinely WAS laughing at what was being said about it. Like it was one glorious Fuck You All.

She knows he's not wanted, not popular, and it does affect the view count. But still happens despite it.

And will happen again and again and again. 

I wouldn't comment on that remark as I was not privy to it, and even if I was how do you know that she was actually laughing at your remarks?

Difficult one to prove mate.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn't comment on that remark as I was not privy to it, and even if I was how do you know that she was actually laughing at your remarks?

Difficult one to prove mate.

I mean in a figurative way of course, not "Ha Ha Slipper you hate him and i don't care!" 🤣

I mean she will know this is not popular YET it carries on. That's all i mean. When i say literal, it's not meant as literally!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And just to add to her misery, her hair looks fucking awful.🥴

Good night all..

She clearly is not happy with it either!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Great week eh! Douchebag, no sooner than he goes that Malia shouts at her guy and Leora comes home hating her new hair style, so both are in a bit of a mood. Wonderful! Onwards and upwards!