Clubs

Amy3

12 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Sorry, but I know a little better than that. There are thousands of posts amoung these 2 members in the club.

I am not at war. I'm responding to you that's all. I know it may seem that I am on a battle footing, I am not. I don't want this anymore. I already destoyed myself enough over it and I don't want to do it any more. I fully accept that this club exists and I understand that the Admin is not going to lift a finger to do anything about it. None of that negates the arguements that I have made or the consequences of it's existence. I am merely explaining this to you and perhaps others so that they can understand what is actually going on too. I have nothing really left to say about it, but if someone is interested to ask me here I will be happy to share my views on the matter.

I put this topic here for this very purpose so that hopefully talk of the clubs be it postive or negative can be taken out of the public sphere and moved her out of view. 

As for me, I just want to be left in peace to speak my mind about all sorts of things in the public forum without being called a troll or that my comments are bullshit or that I am nt a good person. I apologised for losing my cool and going overboard. I paid the ultimate price for doing so and I would imagine that I am hanging by a thread as we speak. I just want to be left in peace to say what I want to say in the public forums and as long as I am not breaking the rules I hope that you moderators will do something when I too am targeted by them. 

Excellent and honest post 3Amy's!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Both should be used very limited as it does in fact ruin the forum experience, and these underground  groups have killed this forum's membership participation. I very seldom agree with Amy, but they are absolutely correct in their assumption of the clubs and the underground PM groups. I am against them whole heartedly. There were no clubs or underground PM groups when I joined this forum almost 7 years ago now, and it has gone to shit because most of the good forum posters have either left or gone to hide underground. 

What good is forum if you can't post and expect to be debated on thoughts ?

Damn....who died and consumed your body and mind :biggrin:  I totally agree with you on everything you said!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Both should be used very limited as it does in fact ruin the forum experience, and these underground  groups have killed this forum's membership participation. I very seldom agree with Amy, but they are absolutely correct in their assumption of the clubs and the underground PM groups. I am against them whole heartedly. There were no clubs or underground PM groups when I joined this forum almost 7 years ago now, and it has gone to shit because most of the good forum posters have either left or gone to hide underground. 

What good is forum if you can't post and expect to be debated on thoughts ?

We must also ask the question of why these good members decided to flee the forum or to create private discussion groups.
there are surely lessons to be learned from all of this

Without hiding anything from you I am part of private discussion groups and from my experience I do not think that it is only these groups that have an influence on what can happen on the public forum

The greatest influence is above all what happens directly on sites like RLC and VHTV, it is they who largely determine the affluence of members on the forum

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH...so you are a member of a PM club LMAO...well, goody goody for you!!

I personally agree with 3Amy's in that PM's are 99% made up of two forum members just conversing with each other and the majority of the time it has absolutely nothing to do with the forum or RLC.  I have forum members I talk to in PM and the large majority of the time we talk about what's next for your boat or spark plug tolerances and no talk about you, the secret clubs, the forum members, or RLC.  Private clubs take any and all fun out of the forum by limiting valued content that should be shared in the forum and I personally agree that they shouldn't be allowed.  I know in your response you will come back with some smart ass answer like....you don't even watch RLC but you're hear everyday or what does it matter what goes on in RLC, you don't care.  So let's see which one it is!!

I feel jealousy in your words 😂

but I'm sure you also use PM with other members, otherwise how could you get videos from a site you don't like :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What good is forum if you can't post and expect to be debated on your thoughts ? that is what is wrong with our kids today, they do not know how to be social or to handle criticism, or someone who has a completely different point of view. That is and always was the purpose of forums, open and honest discussion about various topics. This really does no longer happen on this forum mainly because those who couls and use to participate simply do not any longer. 

thestarider, i am honestly crying right now. thank you, thank you. trust me I don't want to deal with this shit anymore. i just want to be left alone to say what I want to say and maybe have some fun with some other members here who are still willing to talk to me. i don't want to be called a troll for no reason or that what i have to say is bullshit and stupid. i don't have any influence here anymore and i don't want any. they can have their club, i just want them to leave me and other people alone to comment how they want to without fear of getting targeted with reports and snide comments. i wish they would just stay in their clubs where they seem to be more happy anyway. the only reason i am commentig here it to shed some light on the imact it this club is having on the public forum. io know this club was created because of me and i know it's my fault. i just want it to stop. i don't hate anyone anymore. i don't want to fight anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

a member asked a question, I just answered him, I did not exceed my rights as you can understand
I find it funny that you can have this kind of proof but still not have all the right information
You accuse me of being blind but you have it just as much because you only try to make your arguments without taking into account the whole

excuse me, but what busniess is it of your to clarify my accounts to members. remember you are a moderator and what you say has significantly more clout then a regular member. your assurances to them is born out of this and to me it is unacceptable that you would use that clout to confirm or deny information about my accounts to others.

my arguements have merit. again, you do not see what you do not want to see. that does not mean it doesn't exist.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I feel jealousy in your words 😂

but I'm sure you also use PM with other members, otherwise how could you get videos from a site you don't like :biggrin:

LMAO and there it is ladies and gentlemen, his response was just as I predicted!!  In reply, yes I do use PM's but the majority of them have nothing to do with this forum or RLC.  You should really pay more attention to what you read!!  By the way, why would I feel jealous about something I don't like...the clubs is what I'm talking about and not RLC so please reread that as many times as it takes for you to understand!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO and there it is ladies and gentlemen, his response was just as I predicted!!  In reply, yes I do use PM's but the majority of them have nothing to do with this forum or RLC.  You should really pay more attention to what you read!!  By the way, why would I feel jealous about something I don't like...the clubs is what I'm talking about and not RLC so please reread that as many times as it takes for you to understand!

How do you know it's not the same as you for others? Do you really think that people who discuss together only talk about what is happening on RLC or CC? LMAO like you said :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

almost there @Admin when are you going to take action? maybe success isn't what you care about. 

This site ranks:
#99,058
in global internet engagement

And so for you the first cause would come from the clubs?
Do you know how many posts have been made in the last 24 hours in these famous clubs compared to the public forum?
We must have a dozen to break everything, so if you compare with the public forum, I think clubs don't have the side effect you seem to think.

As I said before, if there is nothing of interest in the different apartments of the different projects, it is normal that people discuss less

And since members prefer to take the lead instead of simply talking about their different opinion, it also means fewer people want to take the risk of coming to discuss on the forum.

Just now, moos54 said:

And so for you the first cause would come from the clubs?
Do you know how many posts have been made in the last 24 hours in these famous clubs compared to the public forum?
We must have a dozen to break everything, so if you compare with the public forum, I think clubs don't have the side effect you seem to think.

As I said before, if there is nothing of interest in the different apartments of the different projects, it is normal that people discuss less

And since members prefer to take the lead instead of simply talking about their different opinion, it also means fewer people want to take the risk of coming to discuss on the forum.

yes

i know how many posts there are. not too many today, but since jabcaps was created thousands. 

you see, it's not so much the content as it is the impact they have on the mind of their members. the clubs create a groupthink mindset that prevents it's primary members from being their real selves in the public sphere. they are schizophrenic in their approach. they can't fathom the idea bad others seeing their true selves. they require the safety of agreement to live a free life. the club, particulary jabcaps is a safety net. 

i would highly recommend that anyone suffering from this to walk away from the club, reclaim your individuality, and return to be your true self in the real world among everyone else. the insider access and information isn't worth losing yourself over. fuck it! 

as for the admin his numbers continue to sink. he must not care. my guess is he is a voyeur of voyeurs and he is loving the show from inside and out.