Clubs

Amy3

12 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Nonetheless your forum is dying. If you think it's only because of the content on the sites I think you are wrong. I am not saying that the content is not to blame, clearly losing all of those RLC apt took it's toll, but to deny that the clubs and PMs aren't stealing the forums seems to me idiotic. 

If RLC goes back to opening new apartments, especially roomates apartments, you will see that the public forum will gain in comments, in view as well as in statistics at the Alexa level and yet the clubs and pm will still exist, and that i 'I'm sure

we have already experimented with the topics of discussion in relation to RLC, and we can see that we are able to positively develop the name of the forum within search engines

On the other hand, inevitably when you have less of the subject of conversation, you have less flow

the VHTV forum works differently because the members only expect sex from the participants and it is unfortunately not necessary to talk about the umpteenth doggy style that the girl received because it becomes very common

in the end VHTV can open 50 or 100 apartments, I don't think that will change to CC comments

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If RLC goes back to opening new apartments, especially roomates apartments, you will see that the public forum will gain in comments, in view as well as in statistics at the Alexa level and yet the clubs and pm will still exist, and that i 'I'm sure

we have already experimented with the topics of discussion in relation to RLC, and we can see that we are able to positively develop the name of the forum within search engines

On the other hand, inevitably when you have less of the subject of conversation, you have less flow

the VHTV forum works differently because the members only expect sex from the participants and it is unfortunately not necessary to talk about the umpteenth doggy style that the girl received because it becomes very common

in the end VHTV can open 50 or 100 apartments, I don't think that will change to CC comments

moos what is the most popular topic of discussion on this voyeur forum ? The political thread and has been for the last year or longer. Enough said !!!

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I guess you never counted posts before. And you comment about VHTV people only wanting to see sex, that's not true. Another bias of yours, not surprising. 

RLC will stay dead because of the pic ban no matter how many apts they add. Posters need the pics to tell the story. This is why Camarads and the others are so dead. The members can't follow along without pics. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

moos what is the most popular topic of discussion on this voyeur forum ? The political thread and has been for the last year or longer. Enough said !!!

Simply because we are in the American election period and there is a fucking virus that has been breaking our balls for over a year

In addition this subject is not subject to moderation so members insult themselves openly, which also demonstrates their intellectual level to express themselves 🤣

and it also means that the forum depends on the content offered by sites like rlc or vhtv, and that at the moment, it's not that great

• Like 1

BTW @moos54 I know that JabbathCaps is basically dead. It has to because there are so few worthy people left on VHTV for them to say nice things about. The point though is that the mentality of the club lives on and it regulates how they behave in the public forums. Take Harley as a perfect example. Ain't nobody in that club going to say anything sideways about her. Friendship, loyalty demands it and it dictates their behavior accordingly. Your forum is vanilla and it will stay vanilla. VHTV is turning into a cesspool and by all rights the forum should reflect that, but no, guardrails in place there too. They won't even let people go to far in that direction either.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I guess you never counted posts before. And you comment about VHTV people only wanting to see sex, that's not true. Another bias of yours, not surprising. 

RLC will stay dead because of the pic ban no matter how many apts they add. Posters need the pics to tell the story. This is why Camarads and the others are so dead. The members can't follow along without pics. 

open your eyes Amy, you will see that you are far from the truth I'm done with that because I find that I'm repeating myself and it's starting to break my balls and above all it's time for me to go to sleep 

In addition this subject is not subject to moderation so members insult themselves openly, which also demonstrates their intellectual level to express themselves 🤣

What bothers me is you only see the insults, and that is yours and so many others primary focus and concern, and not the tremendous amount of open debate and subject matter that goes on in those threads, along with the amount of content that be taken from all posts, and that is how it use be on CC.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What bothers me is you only see the insults, and that is yours and so many others primary focus and concern, and not the tremendous amount of open debate and subject matter that goes on in those threads, along with the amount of content that be taken from all posts, and that is how it use be on CC.

Thesta, don't even come and tell me that at the moment there is a real debate in this section, all I see is the pro republicans insulting the pro democrats, and vice versa.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Thesta, don't even come and tell me that at the moment there is a real debate in this section, all I see is the pro republicans insulting the pro democrats, and vice versa.

That is because you are only reading the three or four trolls who try to dominate each other, there are so many more far more meaningful posts, from many other members. Again you only read what you choose to see my friend. Still even with those three or four, there are more posts in that thread than any other threads pertaining to voyeurs in which this forum was created for.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is because you are only reading the three or four trolls who try to dominate each other, there are so many more far more meaningful posts, from many other members. Again you only read what you choose to see my friend. Still even with those three or four, there are more posts in that thread than any other threads pertaining to voyeurs in which this forum was created for.

this shows once again that the behavior of two or three people gives a bad image of the section and does not make you want to see the other comments which are probably more interesting

Usually I'm not a big fan of politics :angel:

On the other hand, thank you because with your words and my explanations, we have just proven that I am not necessarily wrong about the fact that the bad atmosphere within the public forum can have an effect on the desire of members to come to express themselves 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this shows once again that the behavior of two or three people gives a bad image of the section and does not make you want to see the other comments which are probably more interesting

Usually I'm not a big fan of politics :angel:

On the other hand, thank you because with your words and my explanations, we have just proven that I am not necessarily wrong about the fact that the bad atmosphere within the public forum can have an effect on the desire of members to come to express themselves 

And on the other hand it also encourages them to contribute the forum. 

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

as i said you have created your own truth and unable to see anything else.

i gave you an example of content in vhtv and you didnt understan it but keep saying your own version.

you give to much glory to Jabbath, if i was him i would enjoy it 😄

i have went multiple times very hard on Jabbath friends, even to some "best friends" and many times trolled them, yet i'm stil here and everything is fine, there are no bosses in the club, i never see anyone,never heard of anyone, Mr shitty cams open many shitty apartments, simply as that, Rejoldas apartment has our support cause is not a shitty apartment but belongs to Mr shitty.

anyway, i'm not gonna continue this, cause simply it is pointles, as i said you created your own truth and end of storry, it would be stupid of me keep saying the same thing.

Well said @moonlight89

• Like 1