Clubs

Amy3

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

New Word:Inviatation👍

P.S.Hope nobody finds this too unfunny😉

You bastard you just can't resist my finger misses can you :biggrin: not my fault if i have large manly hands and fingers :biggrin:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Does "large" extend to your facial orifice pal😀👍

Oohhhhh controversial now eh lol, doesn't extend to other parts either but never had any complaints :biggrin:...........................YET ::)

• Haha 1

Congratulations CamCaps! You broke the 100k barrier.  For reference, this number was under 20k before the jabbathcaps club was re-opened and the demise of Amy3. No way you will convince me that this is just due to a lack of content on the sites.  

This site ranks:
#103,995
in global internet engagement

to be fair, there were other clubs opened as well, so it's not just jabbathcaps. nonetheless, i feel pretty strongly that the clubs and PM groups are thrashing the internet ranking for CamCaps and overall damaging the natural flow of the public forums to such a degree that the general public are just losing interest. people can blame negative posters, but i would submit that opening a club and robbing the public forum of content and comments is far more damaging to the success of a forum. 

i do find it interesting that vhtv hasn't weighed in given that their own "employees", by that I mean the moment operators, are the ones in these clubs and have effectively damaged vhtv's ability to further advertise here. perhaps cc is so unimportant to vhtv that they just don't care what happens here and the work they do is more valuable to them. 

You know...I get the blame for this forum losing posters and I will except that even though I think that is total BS.  I find it easy for the majority of the people on this forum to blame somebody else.  Right now I believe SC is looking for a way to get rid of me with the mindset that this forum will be better due to the same people coming back that have never left CC but have only gone into their safe space (hiding) where all the rest of the posters reside due their own weakness....the easy way out if you will.

What this forum needs is moderators that don't cross the fence and for them to take both negative and positive posters with validity.  Am I more negative than positive, yes I am and for good reason from what RLC did to me.  I'm a fair person in real life but just because I don't kiss everybody's ass on this forum and the tenants of RLC, I'm automatically labeled as a troll.

I find it sad that this topic exists in the first place but in 3Amy's defense, it's a much needed topic and one that is scrutinized heavily because 3Amy is a poster that speaks his/her mind and to be quite fair...undeservedly so.  It pains me when I read comments by people like TBG who think it's all just a bunch of whining idiots.  This is a way to dismiss the reality of what has happened to this forum just to keep peace in the family.  I say this and I will be bashed for it but if any of you go back and reread some of his posts and others, you will see that I am right.  I like the dude but he plays the side where there is only harmoniousness within the forum.  People want a forum that is only positive in their favor and they don't like the boat to be rocking because then they might have to step in, and when they do it will always be in the favor of the poster that doesn't cause any waves.

I'm also to blame for lack of anything happening in the apartments because of my negativity at times which is pure BS in my opinion.  I've set back on purpose at times and not posted for over a month or better to see if they were right and guess what, absolutely nothing changed with the way the tenants behaved for the viewers.  It's easy to blame someone, anyone, when things are not going the viewers way when in reality the tenants will always do the minimum and still get top dollar for doing it.  The bottom line is...RLC and their tenants are lazy, contribute zero, sleep until 1 or 2 o'clock every day and do absolutely nothing for the simple fact that you viewers will continue to support their worthless lives.  Sex sales and the people that provide it have got it made and have absolutely nothing to do with providing any meaningful content.

RLC lost a shit load of apartments and because of that you would think that they would have the best streams available on the internet due to the money they save on a monthly basis by not renting all those apartments...but in fact they just don't.  I agree with the poster that said if they had a business like RLC's that there would never be a camera that is visible because in all honesty that is just something that would look amateurish and like they just don't care.  At the same time though, is it still the same where every camera is always looking from one side of a room?  Think about the viewing opportunity if there was camera's that took in to account a 360 degree view.  Is it possible...of course it is but they do that on purpose to be able to use their phones and their laptops to where it's easier to hide what they watch or what they have been up to when out of the apartments or in fact a way to lay where they just don't want to show anything.  Let's face it, regardless of what they are looking at on their phones, nobody can tell me that they could actually make heads or tales of it.  Their streams are piss poor at best and a lot of things are left out or unseen due to the poor placement of their cameras...case in point, the cameras at the end of the beds cutoff at a minimum, 1.5 feet and in some cases 2 feet.  What kind of bullshit is that?  I've been told by too many people that they are disgusted with what RLC gets away with.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the long post but I've had one of the best days I've had in a long time when it comes to enjoying family and friends and I just wanted to get this off my chest.  So there it is in a nutshell, bash me, continue to accuse me, and continue to say it's my fault for everything that has happened to this forum and RLC...I really don't care at this point!!!

• Thanks 1

@HarleyFatboy From your lips to the Admin's ears. You are correct, they think that by killing off people like us that these people who ran away will come back, as if they ever left. Oh sure they will come back to post a few things here and there maybe, but their hearts are with their loving family in the clouds behind their walls. The worthy and deserving people live there you know. If they finally decide to ban you, there will be nothing left in the RLC forums to rub against, except a boring ass heart emoji and soon after even they will fade away too. The Admin gave them the tools to steal his forum and they did. They made themselves Admins. Perhaps Dave is right, the powers that be are perfectly happy with the status quo or perhaps they live in fear of the power of their new rivals. Does the Admin even visit anymore? Hardly, it seems. I can only shake my head and wonder why. Perhaps this is just a case of "it was fun while it lasted, let's watch the ship sail out into the horizon and go home at last". One thing for sure is that the best days of this forum are behnd it now. If you missed it, you missed it. The rest going forward is, well, you fill in the blank. 

All the best for you Harley! You are one of kind and among the richest of treasures in the trove of CamCaps commentators. Whatever happens to you, you will live forever here, never to be forgotten. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Not a bit of it TBG,it's all done in the best possible taste😁

But he's still a major league tosser😁

My lifes achievement eh :biggrin: Still at least i am in excellent company here :biggrin:

• Like 1