Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

or both wanted to see the delivery person perhaps?

Everything's sex with you!! 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to know what they are laughing about on the bed.

Can anyone help please

All salons and stuff, usual thing!

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to know what they are laughing about on the bed.

Can anyone help please

nearly all talk has been about salons, and the girls , and what they have done etc..  a normal conversation for these 2. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys have a great day/ night.

It's going to be an awesome Saturday weather wise the wife and I heading out to the Yarra Valley for fun/ chocolates and wine. It's a beautiful 26cel nothing but blue skies.

WWW.YVCI.COM.AU

Come and visit us in the picturesque Yarra Valley where our spectacular Chocolaterie is an indulgent feast for the senses.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Here's some pictures from tripadviser.

WWW.TRIPADVISOR.COM.AU

Book your tickets online for Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, Yarra Glen: See 1,194 reviews, articles, and 906 photos of Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, ranked...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm intrigued, so please help me out.

Firstly I will concede that although Leora's fan base is very loyal it could well be diminishing ( Speculation on my part, not substantiated by me, or you come to that matter )

Secondly, you have taken great pride in continuing your personal vendetta with Pepe on the forum tonight, and I would therefore ask you a simple question.....You state that Leora " has Pepe in the palm of her Russian hand " I cannot disagree with that remark as I believe Leora has EVERYONE in the palm of her Russian hand......So what in the world allows your ego to think that you have not been fed a crock of Russian shit the same as you accuse Pepe of.

Anyone who knows women, whether it be Leora or anyone else, only ever knows what that woman is prepared to share...true or false information is drip fed to whomever they wish if it suits their purpose....You may accuse Pepe and perhaps others but you are no different, and you certainly know no more ...You have been told exactly what she wants you to be told and she will use you as a weapon against Pepe and vice versa when she is under pressure.

So don't delude yourself into thinking you know more than you actually do or indeed more than anyone else, whatever you know or don't know is subject to what she wants you to know....Simple fact! 

A very interesting comment Jimbo as I have no vendetta with Pepe, I actually asked him to be a Mod before moos, but he declined for personal reasons. I know what I know, and I most likely know more than I than I wish to admit. 

• Like 2