Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

il y un 10 minutes, jimbo4 un dit:

Leora va bientôt quitter sans aucun doute .. Sans prix !!

Je pense que Leora à un problème avec sa tablette elle recherche une solution ou elle voit son compte en Banque diminuer a vus d’œil 😉

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

In all honesty, you can get those tracksuits for £14 down East street 😅

Do you really think she would buy something that cheap,never.Those clothes she wear now has probably cost alot more,between 50-60 £ I guess.

She almost always only buys designer clothes,haven´t you seen it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 20 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

I agree mate, but unless she is on social security then she has to get the money from some mug.....No!! I am wrong....She getting the money from a lot of MUGS....Us!!

I'd love to see how much money they get, obviously all bills are paid but the allowance has to be pretty good, also the 'top views' bonuses,it would make sense that they would be rewarded for getting popularity and more subscriptions. Interesting to see 'previous job' title on CV's when they eventually leave after a few years! 

• Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, masterchef56 a dit :

Do you really think she would buy something that cheap,never.Those clothes she wear now has probably cost alot more,between 50-60 £ I guess.

She almost always only buys designer clothes,haven´t you seen it.

Jesus, get a grip, you have no idea where that tracksuit is from, stop being a white knight ffs.

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, masterchef56 a dit :

Pensez-vous vraiment qu'elle achèterait quelque chose d'aussi bon marché, jamais. Ces vêtements qu'elle porte maintenant ont probablement coûté beaucoup plus cher, entre 50 et 60 £ je suppose.

Elle n'achète presque toujours que des vêtements de marque, vous ne l'avez pas vu.

hormis la lingerie Leora porte des fringues assez banal surtout les jeans et t shirts

• Upvote 1