Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So people shouldn't talk about who she yells at on the phone, where she may be outside, why she doesn't bring anyone home, what they may be doing outside, or pass any comment on things that are heavily hinted at or on many occasion actually said out loud and heard on camera.

YET THIS WAS CREATED -

"Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities".

Un-FUCKING-believable. 

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

So we shouldn't talk about who she yells at on the phone, where she may be outside, why she doesn't bring anyone home, what they may be doing outside, or pass any comment on things that are heavily hinted at or on many occasion actually said on camera.

YET THIS WAS CREATED -

"Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities".

Un-FUCKING-believable. 

No you're more than welcome to discuss that all you want make a different thread for it. You're off topic that's all. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No you're more than welcome to discuss that all you want make a different thread for it. You're off topic that's all. 

You know i don't mean that at all Pepe.

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora I think is the most self-righteous woman I have ever seen. 

She spent 2 weeks not feeling with this person and then she still goes out together. She spent months making up excuses not to see him and then goes to * sleep * with him. She said she is not only interested in sex but uses this person as a living dildo. 

Leora deserves not to earn even a cent from RLC subscribers ... 

I agree with your last sentence, she is smugly mocking her audience, and taking money under false pretences at the moment. Only she knows why..Her fans have over the years been very loyal to her through the good and bad times and often defended her actions...they deserve better..... but Karma has a way of balancing things out in life, and she will not be immune from it's judgement. 

But I am beginning to see her in a new light, and am off the opinion she is morally bankrupt...., I am not referring to her sexual morals, I am referring to her hypocrisy in the way she demands respect but shows very little to other people, especially to those that contribute financially toward her lucrative and feted lifestyle. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Obviously you boys forgot what thread you're in. 

Really Pepe? 😂 

If the thread title is interpreted loosely it says " Positive or Complimentary Comments " As I see it, to state that Leora is taking the piss IS a POSITIVE comment.....Perhaps I misread it mate.😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree with your last sentence, she is smugly mocking her audience, and taking money under false pretences at the moment. Only she knows why..Her fans have over the years been very loyal to her through the good and bad times and often defended her actions...they deserve better..... but Karma has a way of balancing things out in life, and she will not be immune from it's judgement. 

But I am beginning to see her in a new light, and am off the opinion she is morally bankrupt...., I am not referring to her sexual morals, I am referring to her hypocrisy in the way she demands respect but shows very little to other people, especially to those that contribute financially toward her lucrative and feted lifestyle. 

Ah that's judging her J - And we've been told that's not allowed now. We have to play by the rules.....

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah that's judging her J - And we've been told that's not allowed now. We have to play by the rules.....

If the MODERATORS don't agree with the Positive comments then they and they alone have the authority to move, delete or request they are put in another thread in the future.

I'm surprised at Pepe, seeing as he is as guilty as the next man of breaching the rules.😇

• Like 1