US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Republican strategist Karl Rove warned President Donald Trump on Sunday that Americans do not like “sore losers.” During a panel discussion on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace asked Rove if...

Karl Rove, the Bush lapdog establishment swamp dweller. He's probably already working with Jeb Bush looking forward tot 2024.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

typical cult member response. projecting your behavior onto others. you still don't realize that every time you respond like this just reinforces what we have been saying about you & the rest of the cult.

Who cares what you say about me? Why would I ever be concerned about the opinion of an insignificant  simple minded individual like you?

Why are Democrats so afraid of Trump's lawyers filing lawsuits? Are they afraid that one of the judges will actually allow evidence to be presented and witnesses to testify which will result in the Democrats' election cheating  finally being revealed for the American public to see?

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one rotting from the inside. Your irrational hatred of Donald Trump and a belief in liberal progressive lies is destroying you.

My disdain for Trump isn't irrational.  I actually believe in our Democratic Republic and wish for it to survive.  Trump is a fascist dictator, whether you like it or not.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have already accepted the fact that Joe Biden will be sworn in as president. But I also know that the election was stolen and that I will forever consider Joe Biden to be an illegitimate president.

Oh, you know huh?  Then start barfing up the evidence or shut the fuck up.

• Like 1