US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Then it is atleast finally officially settled! The majority of the electoral delegates has today elected Joseph Robinette Biden Junior as the next President of the United States of America! I offer my congratulations and / or condolances, depending on wich side you stood on.

🗳️

Now Trump can admit he lost and be truthful for once in his life.  After 23,000+ lies over 4 years he owes at least 1 truth of fact.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Why would he admit he lost when the election was stolen by Democrat poll workers in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee? I suggest Trump leave office on Jan.20 without attending Biden's inauguration and without ever conceding the election.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would he admit he lost when the election was stolen by Democrat poll workers in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee? I suggest Trump leave office on Jan.20 without attending Biden's inauguration and without ever conceding the election.

Ok Ridge...I'll post this only once, now it's all over and the fat lady had now done 3 encores...

You're probably a canny lad, but I won't read anything you post about the Election,Trump or American politics anymore...so I'll just skim over your bullshit.. Jeez, I reckon Trump will throw in the towel before you do...😏

So end of...

I'll be happy to chat though when you've glued your broken record back together and had your microchip removed...but not about Trump...Stay safe 👍

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My guess is he'll leave office before January 20th.  

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

My guess is he'll leave office before January 20th.  

He is an American Stone, through and through, New York born arrogant asshole, but he will do what all Presidents do, he will have the Bidens to white house and make the normal transition of power. He lost the election whether it was rigged or not. It was a different election with well over 25 million more votes than the last election, and he too received almost 11 million more votes more than he received last time. Probably will not see that kind of voter turnout again in my lifetime. I guess what gets me is that President Elect Biden received 12 million votes more than the silver tonged devil himself President Obama.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would he do that?

If he Pardons himself he'll likely get contested in court over it.  So he'll likely step down and give Pence the honors of it and then I can see Pence not doing it as Pence wants to be on the Presidential ticket for 2024. If Pence give a Pardon for Trump then he sold his soul to the devil.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok Ridge...I'll post this only once, now it's all over and the fat lady had now done 3 encores...

You're probably a canny lad, but I won't read anything you post about the Election,Trump or American politics anymore...so I'll just skim over your bullshit.. Jeez, I reckon Trump will throw in the towel before you do...😏

So end of...

I'll be happy to chat though when you've glued your broken record back together and had your microchip removed...but not about Trump...Stay safe 👍

When Trump announced the Warp Speed Program everyone in the news media said he was crazy and that it was impossible to develop a vaccine for covid-19 in less than a year.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If he Pardons himself he'll likely get contested in court over it.  So he'll likely step down and give Pence the honors of it and then I can see Pence not doing it as Pence wants to be on the Presidential ticket for 2024. If Pence give a Pardon for Trump then he sold his soul to the devil.

Pardon for what? Trump hasn't committed any crimes. 

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Trump announced the Warp Speed Program everyone in the news media said he was crazy and that it was impossible to develop a vaccine for covid-19 in less than a year.

Trump had fuck all to do with the vaccine development, most of the work wasn't even done in the US!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Democrats are in the process of stealing the two Senate seats in Georgia right now by greatly increasing new bogus voter registrations and the Republican Secretary of State and Governor down there are so fucking stupid that they are doing nothing to stop it. When the Republicans who abandoned Trump complain about those elections being stolen I will laugh my ass off.