US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Republican strategist Karl Rove warned President Donald Trump on Sunday that Americans do not like “sore losers.” During a panel discussion on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace asked Rove if...

Even RW asshole Karl Rove, who believes in a 1-party republican system, is telling Trump to STFU.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why are Democrats so afraid of Trump's lawyers filing lawsuits? Are they afraid that one of the judges will actually allow evidence to be presented and witnesses to testify which will result in the Democrats' election cheating  finally being revealed for the American public to see?

YAAAAAWN.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one rotting from the inside. Your irrational hatred of Donald Trump and a belief in liberal progressive lies is destroying you.

haven't you realized yet that your projections won't work? of course you haven't. you apparently aren't capable of learning anything but bullshit & lies.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who cares what you say about me? Why would I ever be concerned about the opinion of an insignificant  simple minded individual like you?

i don't know. but you certainly are bothered enough to keep answering in your limited simple minded way.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why are Democrats so afraid of Trump's lawyers filing lawsuits? Are they afraid that one of the judges will actually allow evidence to be presented and witnesses to testify which will result in the Democrats' election cheating  finally being revealed for the American public to see?

no one is afraid of rudy & his clown show. every judge has allowed evidence to be presented. the problem is that there is no evidence available to be judged since there was no fraud.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have already accepted the fact that Joe Biden will be sworn in as president. But I also know that the election was stolen and that I will forever consider Joe Biden to be an illegitimate president.

omg! 1 sentence of reality. but then you went back to fantasyland again.

• Upvote 2

Then it is atleast finally officially settled! The majority of the electoral delegates has today elected Joseph Robinette Biden Junior as the next President of the United States of America! I offer my congratulations and / or condolances, depending on wich side you stood on.

🗳️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1