US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Moscow Mitch finally said the words President Elect Joe Biden.   Now we'll see what Bone Spurs has to say.  :biggrin:

Why should he say anything? If I were him I would just leave on Jan. 20. without attending the inauguration and without meeting with Joe Biden. I would give no legitimacy to a stolen election.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

No way in hell are Democrats neo-liberals. Present day Democrats believe in free trade, deregulation, austerity, reductions in government spending, economic liberalism, and free-market capitalism?:huh:   Apparently you don't know much about the present day Democratic Party. Also, Obama never intended to help the working class. In fact, he actively worked to wipe out middle class America, especially White middle class America who he hated and despised.  

oppositeland school is doing a heluva job!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why should he say anything? If I were him I would just leave on Jan. 20. without attending the inauguration and without meeting with Joe Biden. I would give no legitimacy to a stolen election.

Power will still change hands whether it's done peacefully or not.  I don't think anyone will lose any sleep if Trump is not at the Inauguration.  He'll just miss his farewell flight on Air Force One and have to find his own way back to Florida.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Calle said:

But I also know that the election was stolen

So you were called in as a witness to one or more of those fantastic lawsuits that Trump´s team had arranged? Why were all those cases lost (and laughed at), even though you knew the truth?

damn. rudy forgot to call ridge. his testimony would have made such a huge difference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Stolen?  Where is it?  Who took it?  Cite me some sources, and your Peabrain doesn't count.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Power will still change hands whether it's done peacefully or not.  I don't think anyone will lose any sleep if Trump is not at the Inauguration.  He'll just miss his farewell flight on Air Force One and have to find his own way back to Florida.

Yeah, he'll probably be forced fly to his Florida estate on his own Boeing 757.:tongue: