US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

8 hours ago, Calle said:

One more comment here, then enough for me: I was kind of shocked when I saw in the news that the district attorney of some state (was that Texas?) is republican. How can the attorney represent a political party? Is the U.S.A no more a constitutial state (or has it ever been?)?

The attorney general of every state is a member of a political party. The attorney general of New York promised in her election campaign that she would prosecute President Trump once he left office if she was elected. How fair and impartial is that?

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The achievement won't go vey far. Most manufacturers will likely balk because they know Biden will change it back once in office.

Hopefully Trumps Brown shirt guys can jailbreak the machines in the future.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hopefully Trumps Brown shirt guys can jailbreak the machines in the future.

Trump would have to get back into office first to do that.  By the time the NY State Prosecutors get ahold of him for Tax Evasion and these rape allegations hold to be true, the #metoo movement will take Trump down. Once he becomes a convicted felon that alone would disqualify him from ever holding office in the future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

An extensive CNN report Wednesday revealed that President Donald Trump has thought about staging a sit-in and refusing to leave the White House during President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration.In most...

"Report says he told aides." More bullshit propaganda from CNN. The only source for this story are the people at CNN who made up the story.