US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dominion has not sued Sidney Powell. They have threatened her with a defamation lawsuit. That is all bluster on the part of Dominion in an attempt to shut her up and influence public opinion. From what I've seen of her in the past she does not scare and she does not accuse people of behavior that she cannot prove. Plus, if Dominion sues her they will need to produce evidence and documents about their operations in the 2020 election in order to prove that she is lying. That is exactly what she wants.

It's easy to spot the liars.  They're the ones spreading the conspiracy theories that the election was rigged and stolen.  They can't accept the plain facts that they Lost.  There's a name for those type of people.  It's called being a Sore Loser!   Trump has been one all his life.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's easy to spot the liars.  They're the ones spreading the conspiracy theories that the election was rigged and stolen.  They can't accept the plain facts that they Lost.  There's a name for those type of people.  It's called being a Sore Loser!   Trump has been one all his life.

How do you know so much about what happened in OUR election. From the mainstream media? It's as if the establishment media has a ring in your nose and leads you around with it. I suggest you check out Partick M. Byrne's analysis of the 2020 election.

On 12/19/2020 at 7:22 AM, golfer06 said:

yet you live in the same fantasyland as your bff's ridge, happy, spying, star, & squirrel among others. and of course my info is irrelevant to the cult as it encompasses reality. something that you apparently know nothing about.

इमोजी हसना GIF - इमोजी हसना मस्ती GIFs

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2012 election Barack Obama received 3 million less votes than he received in the 2008 election, but still won.  Donald Trump received 11 million more votes in the 2020 election than he received in the 2016 election.  No one finds that strangel?:huh:

spacer.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just read a story on MSN posted by The Hill reporting that a North Korean fishing captain had just been executed for listening to a banned foreign radio station.  I wonder if that is what the Democrats, golfer, and bug eater have planned for people who listen to and watch conservative news media when the Democrats take over complete control of the Federal government?:dodgy:

it sounds like 1 of dear leader's goals. or have you not been paying attention to his rants about what he wants to do to his "enemies"? of course you haven't. you've been too busy projecting.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dominion has not sued Sidney Powell. They have threatened her with a defamation lawsuit. That is all bluster on the part of Dominion in an attempt to shut her up and influence public opinion. From what I've seen of her in the past she does not scare and she does not accuse people of behavior that she cannot prove. Plus, if Dominion sues her they will need to produce evidence and documents about their operations in the 2020 election in order to prove that she is lying. That is exactly what she wants.

why should a voting machine company have to show evidence when dear leader has to show none?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are such a simple minded boring person who just can't keep from talking about Trump's ass.:sad:

yet i am fascinating to you because you can't produce any facts about anything at all. just your fantasies about how great your hero is.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2012 election Barack Obama received 3 million less votes than he received in the 2008 election, but still won.  Donald Trump received 11 million more votes in the 2020 election than he received in the 2016 election.  No one finds that strangel?:huh:

wonder why obama didn't hire rudy & sydney to investigate? oh that's right. because they are idiots without credibility.

• Upvote 1