US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Reduced the amount of income tax I have to pay for the last three years which means I have more money to spend. 

Sooner or later the bill comes due for those Tax Breaks and they'll collect it all back.   

Got to keep the owners who run the Country happy.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Sooner or later the bill comes due for those Tax Breaks and they'll collect it all back.   

Got to keep the owners who run the Country happy.   :biggrin:

What bill? Tax cuts actually produce more revenue for the government by increasing economic activity which creates more new taxpayers and an increase in taxable income. That's why Trump needed to be reelected because he understood that tax cuts stimulate the economy. He wanted to cut taxes even more. Biden and the Democrats with tax increases and increased government spending will kill growth in the private economy. I foresee a repeat of Jimmy Carter's economy which was called stagflation( higher prices with a stagnant economy). That will be a disaster for America.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

What bill? Tax cuts actually produce more revenue for the government by increasing economic activity which creates more new taxpayers and an increase in taxable income. That's why Trump needed to be reelected because he understood that tax cuts stimulate the economy. He wanted to cut taxes even more. Biden and the Democrats with tax increases and increased government spending will kill growth in the private economy. I foresee a repeat of Jimmy Carter's economy which was called stagflation( higher prices with a stagnant economy). That will be a disaster for America.

Yes, more tax cuts to the wealthy as they didn't get enough last time. Perfect for helping the economy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/25/2020 at 8:34 PM, Ridgerunner said:

THE TRUTH IS THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE FOR THE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS IN FOUR YEARS THAN GEORGE H.W. BUSH, BILL CLINTON, GEORGE W. BUSH AND BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED IN THEIR COMBINED 28 YEARS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.:cool:

BLAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA   🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Reduced the amount of income tax I have to pay for the last three years which means I have more money to spend. 

Wait until mid 2021 asswipe......but you'll blame Biden.  

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

President Trump built in tax increases beginning in 2021, for nearly everyone but those at the very top.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You really are ignorant.  Slap yourself awake dude.  Damn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1