US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Please explain to me how giving millions of dollars to Pakistan for gender studies has anything to do with covid relief for American citizens? Also, if this relief was so needed why did Nancy Pelosi not allow a vote on this legislation in September? How responsible is it for legislative leaders to present a 5000 page bill to it's members and give them only two hours to read it before bringing to the floor for a vote? 

Hey ridge. Gender studies are very important. If a man in Pakistan walks in and says he's a woman, they want to study why before they execute them.🙄

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Please explain to me how giving millions of dollars to Pakistan for gender studies has anything to do with covid relief for American citizens? Also, if this relief was so needed why did Nancy Pelosi not allow a vote on this legislation in September? How responsible is it for legislative leaders to present a 5000 page bill to it's members and give them only two hours to read it before bringing to the floor for a vote? 

I do not know to whom you answered, your comments have nothing to do with the U.S. President´s crazy prerogatives.

22 minutes ago, Calle said:

I do not know to whom you answered, your comments have nothing to do with the U.S. President´s crazy prerogatives.

Crazy prerogatives? No, powers granted by the U.S. Constitution. If the president does not agree with what is in a piece of legislation he has the authority and right to veto it. What is truly "crazy" is legislators voting on a $2.3 trillion  5000 page piece of legislation that they didn't even have time to read.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why are you praising the fact that a political hack AG is planning on prosecuting Donald Trump for purely political reasons? Apparently you think it is okay to use the legal system to prosecute someone just because you don't like them as long as the person being prosecuted is Donald Trump?  

I love your passion for Donald Trump. You're right I dislike everything about him and if he has done illegal things he should go to jail just like we should if proved. 

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love your passion for Donald Trump. You're right I dislike everything about him and if he has done illegal things he should go to jail just like we should if proved. 

And if he hasn't done anything illegal should he still go to jail just because you hate him?  Should Barack Obama and Joe Biden also go to jail if they have done illegal things?

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if he hasn't done anything illegal should he still go to jail just because you hate him?  Should Barack Obama and Joe Biden also go to jail if they have done illegal things?

NOBODY is above the law.  Period.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You miss the spur...err...point yet again.  

No, you are ignoring the real point. You are complaining about someone not serving in the military when you yourself have not served in the military. Just proves how much of a phony hypocrite you are.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, you are ignoring the real point. You are complaining about someone not serving in the military when you yourself have not served in the military. Just proves how much of a phony hypocrite you are.

I chose a different career path, and it was peace time when I was 18-20.  Trump skipped out from a fake malady because he was a PUSSY.  Big difference.