US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump found nothing? Why the hell do you think Special Counsel Durham is investigating the Russia/Trump collusion hoax? Or why do you think the FBI has been investigating Joe Biden's son since 2018? Or does the Aussie news media even tell you anything about those investigations?  Ever hear the name Tony Bobulinski? He was Hunter Biden's business partner who testified that he spoke in person with Joe Biden about the Biden families' overseas business dealings while Joe Biden publicly claims he knows nothing about the businesses.

Please don't get me started on Trumps children because you'll get your ass kicked. OMG would love for you to write about them.

I'm interested to know from you if you don't mind answering.

At what point will you put your Country first over Trump? 

In 23 days Trump will be history and the world and your country will be better for it. I know your blind love for him you can't see it yet but as the truth starts to come out  in the next few years you'll be heart broken that you followed him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Please don't get me started on Trumps children because you'll get your ass kicked. OMG would love for you to write about them.

In 23 days Trump will be history and the world and your country will be better for it. I know your blind love for him you can't see it yet but as the truth starts to come out  in the next few years you'll be heart broken that you followed him.

How do you know what is better for my country?  You have no idea what is really happening over here. When the truth finally comes out you are the one who will see how duped you were, but don't expect to get that truth from the news media nor the Biden Administration.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

How do you know what is better for my country?  You have no idea what is really happening over here. When the truth finally comes out you are the one who will see how duped you were, but don't expect to get that truth from the news media nor the Biden Administration.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you didn't tell me how you know that Trump's doctor lied.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. any more questions?

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

the trump ass version will be all that you see. from the inside of course.

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I support Trump because I DO care about my country. He is much better for this country than Joe Biden.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. any more questions?

So how many $$$$$$$$ did you pay to stay out of the military?