US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

5 hours ago, van the man said:

Can you tell me when Biden plans to reverse Trump's asylum and immigration policies?????? Biden's aides have already warned he is not going to rush!!!!!! I wonder why??!!!! Is it because Biden knows they were the right policies? Trump the man will move into ancient history but the policies that won him more votes than any other candidate in history (other than of course Biden) will not go away.

On foreign policy will Biden turn a blind eye to the growing threat of China to the rest of the world? What will he do different to Trump? Will he say that allowing China to steal intellectual property is now acceptable and that their abuse of democracy in Hong Kong (breaking their pledge when they took back Hong Kong in 1997 guaranteeing a 50 year extension of the capitalist system) is fine so long as they keep making cheap Ipads and just about everything else?

Will he allow North Korea to finally develop a Nuclear Bomb? If not what will he do about it? What did Obama and he do when they held power?

Will Obamacare be reformed to stop it going bankrupt? 

Could someone explain Biden's views on sending American Troops into wars they are not allowed to win? How many wars did Biden vote to support (ps. it was a lot wasn't it!!!!). Is it more wars than Trump got involved in? If it's more than zero then Biden wins!!!!!

Did Biden ever apologise for 'inappropriate behaviour' towards women? He did didn't he!!!!!

What 'dark clouds' surround Biden's children? Are they worse than Trump's children? 

Obama and Biden stated that America wasn't at war with Islam.... the problem was that Islam was at war with America!!!! What is Biden's policy towards the Middle East? Will he now revert back to allowing Iran to develop a Nuclear Bomb or will he continue to follow Trumps tough stance against Iran? Will Biden change Trump's policy towards supporting Israel? 

Will Biden change America's relationship with Russia? How will it differ to Trump's 

Will Biden challenge the gun lobby in America and start controlling guns with greater vigour than Trump? What is the chance that he does nothing on this subject during his time in office?

Will Biden reverse Trump's business tax policies and increase corporate tax to 28%? Wall Street doesn't think so!!!!!

So I would love to hear what Biden is going to do differently to Trump? Speaking professional politician diplomacy sounds much nicer than Trump's rants but what does it actually get done? 

Biden has been in a position to influence the American way of life for well over 40 years. Trump had 4 years. Who achieved more? Who is more responsible for the problems in American society Biden or Trump? 

Trump believes he is an Authoritarian, Biden knows he's a democratically an d duly elected president.  I could give 2 fucks about policies from either side when it comes to saving our republic from an orange mad man.  82 million would agree with me.

• Like 2

Being an Australian, I don't understand the love TRUMP followers give him. They believe this asshole walks on water but I've never seen him do anything that's good for anyone without him getting something out of it.

To me he's a complete asshole, please can someone explain it to me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Being an Australian, I don't understand the love TRUMP followers give him. They believe this asshole walks on water but I've never seen him do anything that's good for anyone without him getting something out of it.

To me he's a complete asshole, please can someone explain it to me. 

giphy (76).gif

giphy (75).gif

giphy (78).gif

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Crazy prerogatives? No, powers granted by the U.S. Constitution. If the president does not agree with what is in a piece of legislation he has the authority and right to veto it. What is truly "crazy" is legislators voting on a $2.3 trillion  5000 page piece of legislation that they didn't even have time to read.

Crazy prerogatives? No, powers granted by the U.S. Constitution.

Yes, your holy Constitution is far behind the modern world.