US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Once Donald Trump leaves office the Golfer, Bug Eater, and all the other Trump haters will have nothing to talk about. How sad.:tongue:

again as i told you already over & over & over that we will see plenty of dildohead on court tv.

• Upvote 1

Once Trump is out of office you may see a lot of his lawyers in court as he files defamation and slander lawsuits against numerous people for all the malicious lies that have been told about him and his family.  :cool:

yes biden should be filing a lot of lawsuits. oh. did you mean dear leader? he will file a bazillion lawsuits & they will all fail & you will continue to send your $$$$$$$$ to him so that he can pay rudy & his buddies to lose, lose, lose, lose, lose...........................................................................................

• Upvote 1

Who is the stupid CC member that determines what the popular posts are on this thread? Appears that he/she is a biased liberal asshole.

it appears that your posts from trump's ass are recognized as the bullshit that they are.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because all you ever see are the photos and video clips by the biased liberal news media who make sure the public never sees Trump when he is laughing or smiling. That's how corrupt and evil they are.

and the entire world has seen 25,000 + lies spewing from his unsmiling loser ass.............................. er mouth. same difference.

• Upvote 1

You throw around the term "projecting" but you don't even know what it means. How ignorant you are.

he knows it. that is why he says it. on the other hand you & the cult only know what dear leader spews from his ass................................ er mouth. same difference.

• Upvote 1

The "Popular Posts" listings prove the validity of my statement.

again it is because your propaganda from dear leader's ass.................................er mouth (geez i wonder how that slipped out) are only popular with the rest of the cult.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's a real smile, ready for 2024. The economy will be destroyed, and the breasts will hang a bit further, but hey, she's got the smile!

1572384541008.jpg

news flash. it may take longer than that to fix what agent orange & his republican enablers have done.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Idiots like you make me angry? The title of this thread is "US Domestic Politics", so I couldn't care less what some ignorant fucking Aussie has to say about US domestic politics. Especially when that Aussie doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is talking about.  

but he knows what you are talking about.

tumblr_pi66yfx8bG1vv7kxro1_1280.gif

tenor (7).gif

trump pants on fire.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because all you ever see are the photos and video clips by the biased liberal news media who make sure the public never sees Trump when he is laughing or smiling. That's how corrupt and evil they are.

Dude, you are under his total control.  It's actually quite sad.  He is history in 3 weeks.  Gone and forgotten.

• Like 1