US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

What fucking difference does clothing make in a fucking drawing that tells the truth?  Your ignorance is legendary.  

OK brainiac--when did Social Security benefits get cut by 50% or Medicare cancelled as your cartoon suggests ?? Oh that's right, it didn't 😏

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Public education champions are denouncing President Donald Trump's new executive order that enables states to use funds from a federal block grant program to provide vouchers to qualifying households to...

Fuck public education champions. Teachers unions have destroyed public education by protecting incompetent teachers. Teachers unions care only about the welfare of their members and don't give a damn about students.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Well, it’s not quite the same as drowning in a shallow pool of his own flop sweat, but anything that irritates this gormless, tumescent-headed, retrograde fuckstick delights me. CNN: His mood darkened as soon as...

Anyone who believes anything originating from CNN is a fucking idiot. CNN doesn't report news, they create news. News that fits their political agenda.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he has already beaten trumpy. he has shown that he cares about more than just himself. also the most important thing is that the idiot in chief will be gone. but don't worry we'll see a lot more of him.............. in court.

But Joe didn't beat Trump. All Joe cares about is making money for his family from shady overseas business deals.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.FAYOBSERVER.COM

The GOP is coming after these programs after the president signed an executive order that slashes funding for them.

When there is no cut in my monthly Social Security payment who should I believe, my own eyes or the bullshit propaganda put forth in this stupid internet story?

• Upvote 1