US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

12 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

She's growing on me Foamy. I'd take her out to dinner.

I hear she makes a very good Manhattan, up with a twist. I'm not sure about her Margarita, she's an east coaster and they don't teach that in elite bar schools...

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This just shows how uninformed you are. The GOP did not lose the 2020 election. They did not lose one incumbent seat and gained 16 new  seats in the House of Representatives in the 2020 election. They also held on to control of the Senate pending the results of the two Georgia special elections on Jan.5. Also, they won the vast majority of state elections. Better consult something besides your liberal progressive news sources to keep from being so ill-informed. 

Why are you so angry all the time. Hopefully over the next four you would have settled down a bit.

Once Dem's win the Georgia election all will be good and hopefully not hear of China Mitch anymore.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why are you so angry all the time. Hopefully over the next four you would have settled down a bit.

Once Dem's win the Georgia election all will be good and hopefully not hear of China Mitch anymore.

Idiots like you make me angry? The title of this thread is "US Domestic Politics", so I couldn't care less what some ignorant fucking Aussie has to say about US domestic politics. Especially when that Aussie doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is talking about.  

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Idiots like you make me angry? The title of this thread is "US Domestic Politics", so I couldn't care less what some ignorant fucking Aussie has to say about US domestic politics. Especially when that Aussie doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is talking about.  

Well, where do I start. I think I'm going to leave you to suffer for 4 very long years without your beloved Rump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The truth is that you have nothing to say. You got the president you wanted, so why are you still so angry? Could it be because your own life is still a piece of shit?

project project project. you have nothing else.

• Upvote 1

Fuck public education champions. Teachers unions have destroyed public education by protecting incompetent teachers. Teachers unions care only about the welfare of their members and don't give a damn about students.

no. the school funding has been undercut resulting in a bunch of dopes who then join your cult & proceed to fuck everything up.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who believes anything originating from CNN is a fucking idiot. CNN doesn't report news, they create news. News that fits their political agenda.

again you are completely wrong as it is fox news, newsmax, oan, & mostly dear leader's ass that promotes complete Lies & fantasy.

• Upvote 1

But Joe didn't beat Trump. All Joe cares about is making money for his family from shady overseas business deals.

again you have gotten your info from trump's ass in oppositeland. in case you haven't noticed (of course you haven't as usual) rudy & friends have produced exactly zero evidence of any fraud except the handful of republican morons that registered dead relatives or voted in place of other family members. 

• Upvote 1

When there is no cut in my monthly Social Security payment who should I believe, my own eyes or the bullshit propaganda put forth in this stupid internet story?

again it has long been the goal of republicans to end any programs that help people.

• Upvote 1