B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Have you noticed that these pseudo lesbian shows always take place at prime time. It is not spontaneous, or driven by desire, but just a well-calculated show for the camera.

Prime time for us in Europe at 01:30 ? Or for the United States  that are 7-8 hours earlier , that is late afternoon early Saturday evening ? I know that when a party is over , this is a logical ending of events ... sex and pleasure after fun ( and drinks ) .. except if they wanted only to sleep .. there was the other room that they were making sex , Holly who was bating .. so , show or whatever , anyone could judge what it is and choose anything .. happy with the content tonight 😊

editing my comment by adding that in Australia is around 09 or 10 in the morning .. not prime time then ... 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm watching none of them, properly...Just having a few beers, playing Footy Manager with my cynical hat on...and waiting for Ariana to get off her phone...at about 4am...😏

The massage is also nice currently and natural procedure with Sera 😉

Enjoy the gaming ☺️😇

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Prime time for us in Europe at 01:30 ? Or for the smear Osaka that are 7-8 hours earlier , that is late afternoon early Saturday evening ? I know that when a party is over , this is a logical ending of events ... sex and pleasure after fun ( and drinks ) .. except if they wanted only to sleep .. there was the other room that they were making sex , Holly who was bating .. so , show or whatever , Antoine could judge what it is and choose anything .. happy with the content tonight 😊

editing my comment by adding that in Australia is around 09 or 10 in the morning .. not prime time then ... 

It's 11:21 am Sunday here. In your future

28 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Too bad, and here I was thinking that by that time she would be all mine. I should have known that there was a reason that my directions were taking a bit longer to be carried out.:smile:

The hardcore fans , we will be tuned , the warming of the massage  currently , makes it even more intrigued for later 😂🤣 

31 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's ok with so much happening apart from Alladino everyone would have found something they could watch. I quite liked Kitty's action.

Alladino has his opinion and it is respected like anyone’s else .. it is just his interference when we are so many having a chat that we enjoy affecting our mood .. let’s say the ( whatever judged ) comments at the wrong time 😔

• Haha 1