B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

27 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell who am i kidding i might just as well resub now,the only thing holding me back is martinas visit going to be like her first visit were she made out with magen or is it going to be another falling asleep on the couch night like last time

I think it is better to wait till 22:00 local time that I think the curfew begins and if she overnights or not .. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny thing is mimi was there but they waited for her to go to bed before they got really serious

They just didn’t  want to have the bed full of liquids so they could continue with Mimi either squirting endlessly or pissing 😂🤣

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you will be 😃 😉

So far , I haven’t seen anything to be thrilled with her presence .. I rather watch Serafima and her natural boobs and also finding her more attractive .. 

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Moi quand je vois tous c est filles rassemblée en periode de covid  je trouve q uelle sont irresponsables  je suis resté un mois allongé a cause de se sacré virus et j espere pour eu que sa n arrive pas

We don’t know  when Leora also goes out of her apartment to the friends of the salon or to the boyfriend , how many people are also there .. Czech is one of the heaviest affected countries in Europe and they only opened now for the economy but due to the tragic situation they will close soon again .. at least the Barcelona people do things in front of cameras and not hiding completely their personal lives .. no offense please patou , just stating the obvious .. and it is nice that a loyal fan of Leora’s apartment is making a presence here at this thread and getting to know also our talks here and be easily welcomed and not getting abused with comments that don’t praise Leora from the eternal obsessive Leora fans 😌😇

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Barni said:

When do the first pass out? :biggrin:

According to statistics , before midnight someone will end up in a room either throwing up or sleeping .. Piper or Taylor are the first bets 😁