B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I love Ariana, but not a big fan of masturbation shows, I rather see her interacting with others. 

Totally understand , but still , can’t remember a tenant having the orgasms she has .. only for this , waiting to listen to her pleasure moans , her habit of eating a biscuit or a chocolate piece after climax , it is amazing .. still , I totally understand your preferences 😌

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Leora also doesn't like barca apartments and she'd never want to come even if she was invited. Besides, that piece of mental cardboard can stay right where she is. She would add nothing here.

She would mess things for sure 😁

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She simply makes the difference ( also Taylor ) as the obvious non Russian attitude 😌

my two favorite girls martina is my fav full time girl and piper is my fav guest as you might guess by my profile pic well she is now a full rlc girl by the looks of things 

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when the girls go to get naked in the tub later witch they will hopefully how will carlos take it when he is not invited lol

Carlos even if he doesn’t like that he isn’t accepted , he can handle I think .. i don’t know how Claire can maybe handle as she looked also kind of emotionally fragile when drank 😬🙄😳

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Totally understand , but still , can’t remember a tenant having the orgasms she has .. only for this , waiting to listen to her pleasure moans , her habit of eating a biscuit or a chocolate piece after climax , it is amazing .. still , I totally understand your preferences 😌

She is a very sexual person, that's why I love to see her having sex with another person instead of going solo all the times. if she ever has sex on cam, it'd be so much hotter to watch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my two favorite girls martina is my fav full time girl and piper is my fav guest as you might guess by my profile pic well she is now a full rlc girl by the looks of things 

Bloody bad luck you can't see her now.

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how did you miss the threesome with masha

You are totally right , I completely forgot .. it was also Mimi on that day .. I think it has to do with Piper being a long life friend of Masha and perhaps with their relation , it didn’t make my mind think that it was just an out of the blue incident ... still , totally forgot 😯

• Like 2