B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just wondered if they would have sex with another women and not get upset.

Emmett said it right when we had an incident with Masha , i think if anything sexual amongst Barcelona girls with either Piper or Taylor , it would be a surprise for me .. kisses and hugs don’t count 😂🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bloody bad luck you can't see her now.

oh hell who am i kidding i might just as well resub now,the only thing holding me back is martinas visit going to be like her first visit were she made out with magen or is it going to be another falling asleep on the couch night like last time

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are totally right , I completely forgot .. it was also Mimi on that day .. I think it has to do with Piper being a long life friend of Masha and perhaps with their relation , it didn’t make my mind think that it was just an out of the blue incident ... still , totally forgot 😯

funny thing is mimi was there but they waited for her to go to bed before they got really serious

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

must have been to focused on watching Leora

I only watch Leora when she bates simultaneously with Malia or when this guy is visiting .. all the other times , I have seen repeatedly through the years and they don’t make me have any interest anymore . 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell who am i kidding i might just as well resub now,the only thing holding me back is martinas visit going to be like her first visit were she made out with magen or is it going to be another falling asleep on the couch night like last time

if u spell megans name right she might oblige lol

• Like 1

il y un 6 minutes, ddhm un dit:

Je ne considère Leora que quand elle bat en même temps que Malia ou quand ce type est en visite... toutes les autres fois, je l’ai vu à plusieurs reprises au fil des ans et cela ne me fait plus aucun intérêt.

Moi quand je vois tous c est filles rassemblée en periode de covid  je trouve q uelle sont irresponsables  je suis resté un mois allongé a cause de se sacré virus et j espere pour eu que sa n arrive pas