B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's attractive but so is everybody else.

It is a good selection of attractive girls at the moment , I like the least Nelly as I think she has lost the looks she had when she was in Russia plus her boobs operation has made it preventing it even more for me to find her sexy .. still , attractiveness comes easily from Barcelona 😌

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Didn't someone say yesterday that it's been a month since Martina arrived in B4 and look what happened the next day, Martina is here lmao, they sure as hell read every comment on here. Might suggest Holly and Bogdan sex, lets see if they read that one 🤣

that would have been me,hell if i have that power i will say again just in case RLC missed it the first time that i will resub if martina does something with another girl lol

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Didn't someone say yesterday that it's been a month since Martina arrived in B4 and look what happened the next day, Martina is here lmao, they sure as hell read every comment on here. Might suggest Holly and Bogdan sex, lets see if they read that one 🤣

Holly and Bogdan sex ?? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, patou said:

J ai attrapé le covid justement a cause d une fête  , je suis resté un mois sous oxygène et cest difficile  c est pourquoi  je dis sa par prudence

I hope you are fine with your health now dear friend 😌

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

that would have been me,hell if i have that power i will say again just in case RLC missed it the first time that i will resub if martina does something with another girl lol

The evening is just starting .. prepare for the unexpected 😉😉😋

• Haha 1