B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Even Lucian didn't get THAT annoying during his time at RLC, this "Lucian looking" Carlos is a weird character

Definitely ... and now Claire crying 😔 drank or disappointed by actions .. Lucian was just obsessed with domination above Alexandra .. that’s what I believe at least 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a fake couple and they entered I think just to fill the empty beds .. and Claire is for sure a sex machine as she is open for everything 😉

I don't know if they are a real couple or not, for me they both seem completely out of place.

I hope all the people who wanted to see new residents are happy. I would have preferred to see a known couple that fit better with the others, than this two.

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't know if they are a real couple or not, for me they both seem completely out of place.

I hope all the people who wanted to see new residents are happy. I would have preferred to see a known couple that fit better with the others, than this two.

This is what we have and today it happens that they are with everyone and their presence is a necessity for the viewers since we can’t exclude them from the cameras . They have their sharing place with Piper and Taylor so for whatever attention , we need to survive with them . 

13 minutes ago, Barni said:

I still don't know what that should be in B1, when the bald head  was allowed to lick Gina's ass ??? :cry:

The strange thing is that Serafima is behind that and even further Ginger that in a way can be explained .. alladino is right saying that in a way they don’t fit the whole concept