B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Piper and Taylor are fine as was supposed to be ... just a quarrel 😊

Taylor was repeatedly physically violent with Piper. She apparently slapped or punched her when they were downstairs, threw her down when they were outside by the pool, shoved her when Piper tried to leave, and then Megan was showing Martina how she was kicking or stomping on Piper. Quarrels are one thing and are fine, but that's not remotely acceptable from my end.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was only waiting for Martina to make another visit but I'm glad I didn't drop a sub to see this tonight.

There must have been a moment that perhaps the original script lost its way 😏 next time .. although the lights haven’t completely turned off in the villa yet 😉

34 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Martina learned the lesson of the last party, not to drink too much, others should have done the same this evening, it would have avoided certain drama, but nonetheless, it remains a rather pleasant party between those who decided to have fun
they slaughtered lots of songs with too much joy :biggrin:

As long as you don’t know what to expect to watch , it is already interesting ... it fills have ended more spicy as I was also hoping to see Martina with someone ( not exaggerating , kind of like Megan the first time let’s say ) but we will be left with the teasing and the “ on the next episode “ awaiting .. 

36 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe if only Amalia can stick out her ass on bed, it would be a good consolation atleast for me lol

It is for sure very strange that nothing of any sexually teasing happened despite having all “ heavy cards “ ( Amalia , Holly , Megan , Monica , Claire ) on the table today ... at the end , I will believe that Bogdan is able to keep the place in a very decent level 😉

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as you don’t know what to expect to watch , it is already interesting ... it fills have ended more spicy as I was also hoping to see Martina with someone ( not exaggerating , kind of like Megan the first time let’s say ) but we will be left with the teasing and the “ on the next episode “ awaiting .. 

theirs still hollys bed for martina

25 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

curieux, Bogdan le magnifique, est resté 5 mts enfermé dans les toilettes de la salle de fitness avec Piper...

After Holly , he now did something with Piper .. lucky bastard he is 🤗

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Interesting, my ass! With all due respect...:sad: