B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm watching none of them, properly...Just having a few beers, playing Footy Manager with my cynical hat on...and waiting for Ariana to get off her phone...at about 4am...😏

Too bad, and here I was thinking that by that time she would be all mine. I should have known that there was a reason that my directions were taking a bit longer to be carried out.:smile:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am not a fan to watch Megan pleasuring another woman , doesn’t come real for me and it hours my head too much as a show .. but I love the approach of Amalia to women and it was great to see her with Megan .. strange Greek mind 😂🤣

That's ok with so much happening apart from Alladino everyone would have found something they could watch. I quite liked Kitty's action.

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Too bad, and here I was thinking that by that time she would be all mine. I should have known that there was a reason that my directions were taking a bit longer to be carried out.:smile:

I just txt her, asked her to grab Sera and do some naked massage...:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It says a lot that Smith is still on, while Anthony is in the shower again

Who could have thought .. smith lasting more than another individual .. and both with alcohol in their system affecting their performance 😉

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right ..still, no one seems to know what the real job for RLC is .. managers in Barca , kind of helping with logistics ( that I also believe this after observing better ) , all in all , i like Bogdan as I have said again and within 2,5 months he is in control of whatever title he has , it is the good atmosphere of the apartments . 

They will always be issues , he has to solve the out of nowhere event of Piper and Taylor and the most difficult for me , to find the role for Carlos and Claire as at the moment , it isn’t working for them .. look even here at the comments , it is the first time I see guests that they are a couple and they didn't offer to sleep in a room and they gave then the couch totally ignored by everyone 

The money trail will make you a genius as it always does...

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of course pseudo, It can't be real and a show at the same time. The motivation of the residents is also important. Would this happen also without a camera. I think we all know it would not.

We can only hope that RLC will finally stop with the shows.

I don’t think that Amalia wouldn’t try girl on girl with Megan , Megan to Amalia I agree , doesn’t come natural for me .. we disagree 50% .. it is ok .

Shows will always be needed with the vacation subproject existing 

Going to be interesting the fallout of Taylor's violence at Piper. It will need to be addressed and can't continue. Just because it happened off camera isn't ok.