B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't get it.🤔

Long time RLC members told me that she has been seen again at an apartment with different job description as RLC employee at the moment 😉

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when B1 first opened they had a girl there with black hair and big tits that never even showed her tits, the whole time she was there she would always turn her back to the cams even in the shower so there have been worse than these current girls just saying

Yes, I have read about her repeatedly .. for me , it is fair to have variety , not all can bate and fuck in front of cameras , at the end , they don’t sign for it ( and for this to be exact 😉 )  .. plus teasing is always the joy of the voyeur 😎

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Well I hope they don't put the beastly blonde cleaning lady in one of these places.🤮

If they keep on not finding girls , why not ? 😏 Let’s not be racists , many would like to watch also these kind of women 😊

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes, I have read about her repeatedly .. for me , it is fair to have variety , not all can bate and fuck in front of cameras , at the end , they don’t sign for it ( and for this to be exact 😉 )  .. plus teasing is always the joy of the voyeur 😎

back then nobody in B1 bated or had sex on cam so trying to see a set of tits that the girl was hiding was the highlight of B1 and they charged a whole another 15 bucks for B1 and whats Martinas apt now back then it was the lesbians and they were no prizes one was not to bad but the butch was just nasty

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

back then nobody in B1 bated or had sex on cam so trying to see a set of tits that the girl was hiding was the highlight of B1 and they charged a whole another 15 bucks for B1 and whats Martinas apt now back then it was the lesbians and they were no prizes one was not to bad but the butch was just nasty

back in the good old days!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

when B1 first opened they had a girl there with black hair and big tits that never even showed her tits, the whole time she was there she would always turn her back to the cams even in the shower so there have been worse than these current girls just saying oh hell i remember everyone getting all excited the first time two girls got in the tub together and that was the most we got out of B1 for a long long time we are spoiled now with all the shows but it was not always like this

Lilu 😉

• Like 1