B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

C'mon Serfima. I want so bad to say you have become Sensational Sensual Seductive Satisfying Sinful Sizzling Serafima instead the usual.  "THE BIG THAW"

It will never ever ever ever happen. Take her phone off her and I actually think she would have a breakdown. She won't ever have laugh lines on her face as she ages. Her face is more sour than a sour lemon! Her contempt for RLC is greater than any other woman who has appeared. I avoid her like I do Covid (the saying used to refer to the plague!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sera, smoke some shit make you sleep better. 😉

58 minutes ago, van the man said:

It will never ever ever ever happen. Take her phone off her and I actually think she would have a breakdown. She won't ever have laugh lines on her face as she ages. Her face is more sour than a sour lemon! Her contempt for RLC is greater than any other woman who has appeared. I avoid her like I do Covid (the saying used to refer to the plague!)

Same applies for any girl on rlc. 😉

Il y a 7 heures, corvette84 a dit :

She is so annoying and needs to go, along with her do nothing friend Radi.🙄

Yes, I cannot stand this woman in B1 any longer, so much that I stopped watching B1 all together because it is just Ariana and nothing else.

All pretense and nothing real in her, it looks at if she is disgruntled with being on cameras.

• Like 1