B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

39 minutes ago, casdesire said:

Sera cooking in the kitchen without panties. She has lovely pussylips.

what???  I wouls love to have had a scratch and sniff on that moment ...damn     Regardless of all the hate towards Sera I am obsessesed to see her her body and have never had a clear view of her pussy (here in the cheap seats of course ) that would have been a fun follow in the kitchen for me 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

what???  I wouls love to have had a scratch and sniff on that moment ...damn     Regardless of all the hate towards Sera I am obsessesed to see her her body and have never had a clear view of her pussy (here in the cheap seats of course ) that would have been a fun follow in the kitchen for me 

Don't worry...it's not much better in the front row 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ariana is trying to save this apartment of the nothing of importance happening everyday ... conclusion is that due to a variety of reasons , around 75-80% of the current Barcelona girls , are missing sex like  crazy .. it is funny since they could have whoever they want but the “ unwritten rule “ says that the prettier you are , the more difficult to approach you it is as men always afraid the rejection so as to flirt easier the beautiful women 

Guest casdesire

Maybe this is a job oppurtunity for Sera. 😉

WWW.NAKEDCLEANERSFORYOU.CO.UK

Naked cleaner and nude cleaning services with Naked Cleaners "FOR YOU". The UKs largest naked and nude cleaning service provider...