B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

I don’t have replay .. it was if I remember correctly when Anthony had a blowjob from Loraine and he couldn’t get hard , some minutes after .. I made a comment about that when it happened , if you search the previous posts , you will easily find the time 😌

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Subscribers want to see these things , look how much  chat and comments at 02:46 ( my time here ) .. 

no there is only 6 of you regular , incesant, ramblings about nothing complicated .... 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Um... no it doesn't....

And you're not even a sub. You don't even get to see them naked anyway...

um yes it does ...proof is constant ... the only nudity is when the girls only get into a bedroom or girls only tub ... some rare threesomes which is not singles, or normal niple slips or mild stripping when drunk at the villa ... I see the blurry pics and the comments back me up......I use examples like the B4 and other visitors to B1...nude games, nude in kitchen...never with boys .....unless it is drunk Gina and her type at a party ....  normal drunk party stuff (happened at my neighbourhood pub 3 nights ago drunk girls topless on the bar) booze is the difference .....NOT normal / casual walk around the house amongst the girlies nudity ..... today  I saw Holly constantly pulling her robe tighter when Bogdown was in front of her ...that would never !!! happen with just girls around ....  one time Holly was topless in Kitchen when Bogdown  was out .... I rest my case looser 

don't fucking tell me it doesn't ....  I have seen all of them naked plenty ... yes I miss Girls only in tubs and bedrooms ...but my proof holds up... when boys are mixed in....except for booze and the few mixed parties ... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

no there is only 6 of you regular , incesant, ramblings about nothing complicated .... 

I don’t think we did something wrong by rambling and I don’t think we had any comment to anyone who wanted to post preventing him from doing so . Most probably , the majority was enjoying ( or not ) and was watching rather than commenting but I can’t think of where is our mistake that you seem to be annoyed . 

By the way , careful the Covid spread with the pub and the naked girls close to your neighborhood , I don’t think the western world is already ready for mass public exposure with parties and similar staff . 

10 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

This is exactly why i was against the idea of a couple in GOV and Anthony is only here as a guest in B2, imagine if he stayed there permanently, Monica wouldn't show a shred of skin outside her room

Anthony is a prop, called upon when the girls need a male participant to get more subs.  These girls are slutty and have no shame......end of fucking story!!

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

then you are just too stupid ...obviously !!!  there is nudity all the time ...the ONLY place where free or any  camera nudity is rare is the 'shared'/mixed with men  living spaces in the villa   ( I have seen Holly topless in kitchen when N& Bog were out..)  every couple apt. has regular nudity in the Real Life concept... Regular in B1, I have seen every woman nude ....

BUT THE FUCKING POINT IS... it is curtailed , lessened , protected, from/by  the single girls in the daily routines when the men are around  (and the jealousy / respect rules (Nelly)  that hold the girls back from just going about daily life , topless for example ....

I just wrote already that Today !!! Holly in an uncomfortable way, kept closing her robe in front of gawking Bogdan and a nervous hyper Nelly.. ( many would have seen this today)  IF there were no older man gawking, leering ?? she would have been in a  more natural ( uninhibited) mood around just her girlfriends (as girls do)  and  I could then gawk and leer  (as men do) at her hot lingerie , cleavage with many more chances of nipple slips and so on....

and don't be a dissmissive cunt thinking we /I don't see plenty, understand plenty and get similar opinions plenty in this forum  just because I don;t have a sub.... 

35 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No. You are the stupid cunt here. If you want to watch the girls naked all you need to do is to pay fucking $20 , and your problem is solved. Otherwise no one gives a shit about what a freeloader wants to see. 

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fuck you man...you are a dick!!

Enjoy your weekend guys.  Time too cool off and settle it down.

• Like 1

8 ore fa, bluewinner ha detto:

non devi capire. le persone hanno fantasie diverse. il fatto che siano stati in vista dall'alto per tutto il tempo, dimostra che è ciò che la maggior parte degli abbonati a questo sito desidera. quello che tu e pochi altri volete non ha molta importanza. 

Il fatto che sia in vista dall'alto, non significa che la gente vuole questo, ma questo non lo capisci, anche quando fanno le lesbiche sono in prima fila nelle visualizzazioni, questo significa che la maggior parte degli abbonati vuole vedere questo?? A me sembra che vi lamentate quando succede 😒

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy your weekend guys.  Time too cool off and settle it down.

when you don't do your job and enforce the rules in the first place, Members have to take action and defend themselves. what would you do if someone calls you a "cunt" and based on your past experience you know the moderators are not going to do anything about it ? you just return the insult if not more. 

Thanks for doing your job this time around. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1