B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

22 minutes ago, moules said:

This entire episode was too much of a comedy to be scripted

I have said this before but now I think bears repeating: drama is the only thing that is worth watching more than sex and nudity. These threads, if it isn't members going back and forth at each other are usually dead, even with lame fake lesbian crap. The ONLY time things ever pick up is when guys are present and/or drama is present.

The very first B1 sexcapade generated at least 50 pages of posts from members. Nowadays two or even three girls hooking up barely even gets mentioned because generally nobody cares anymore because it happens way too often. Most of the times it's so dull and passionless that it isn't even worth looking at. But bring in a random dude that shakes things up and members immediately tune in to see how things play out. Everyone at least should have known that Loraine wasn't going to fuck that guy but just seeing them and Monica hanging out in B2 and look at all the discussion it generated. And the only time people talk about Piper and Taylor is when they're fighting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have said this before but now I think bears repeating: drama is the only thing that is worth watching more than sex and nudity. These threads, if it isn't members going back and forth at each other are usually dead, even with lame fake lesbian crap. The ONLY time things ever pick up is when guys are present and/or drama is present.

The very first B1 sexcapade generated at least 50 pages of posts from members. Nowadays two or even three girls hooking up barely even gets mentioned because generally nobody cares anymore because it happens way too often. Most of the times it's so dull and passionless that it isn't even worth looking at. But bring in a random dude that shakes things up and members immediately tune in to see how things play out. Everyone at least should have known that Loraine wasn't going to fuck that guy but just seeing them and Monica hanging out in B2 and look at all the discussion it generated. And the only time people talk about Piper and Taylor is when they're fighting.

You're begining to sound like many others now Misc or at least one other :biggrin: no response neccessary :biggrin:

• Upvote 1