B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Careful guys because we will read very soon that Holly didn’t actually do anything to Megan that’s why she  ( Megan ) had to take the dildo to have the job done .. and since we didn’t actually see Holly licking Megan , Megan was pretending 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sorry for the comment but it is an intermediate reference to some days ago .. I believe that this duo ( Megan / Holly ) needs again the visiting either from Rocco or any man who is willing to be on cameras for some really hot action , especially for the days which are coming and involve Christmas gifts 🎁😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Careful guys because we will read very soon that Holly didn’t actually do anything to Megan that’s why she  ( Megan ) had to take the dildo to have the job done .. and since we didn’t actually see Holly licking Megan , Megan was pretending 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sorry for the comment but it is an intermediate reference to some days ago .. I believe that this duo ( Megan / Holly ) needs again the visiting either from Rocco or any man who is willing to be on cameras for some really hot action , especially for the days which are coming and involve Christmas gifts 🎁😏

Well Holly's tongue and fingers were definitley inside Megan's vagina this time. 

Perhaps Megan thinks her lips are so juicy that the girls should be honoured to lick it.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Holly doesn't fuck around pretending my friend. 😉 

il y a une heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

c'était complétement faux, hier, j'ai visionné 5 minutes, c'était déjà trop. Elles savent parfaitement où se placer, pour prendre un gros plan dans l’angle de la caméra. H et M c'est du foutage de gueule

le positionnement des caméras (pour surveillance ou voyeurisme)  c ' est un métier ......toi tu les aurais mises sous le lit ou dans un placard ??????continues d ' être psychologue en salopes qui se font baiser par des connards  ...le travail manuel c ' est pas pour toi .....bisous Lucky ...jamais avec HarleyFatboy je vous mettrai sur ma liste des ignorés ...en lisant vos commentaires de vieux grincheux j ' ai l ' impression d ' être jeune 

• Haha 2

Nice the 4 girls vacantion home in bath.  Only Gina has het period and goes in the same water omg. More and more i dont like her. She hypercinetic and make even members crazy. Megan is a lazy egocentric girl even after a good lesbianshow she s to lazy to lick Holly. Holly was again the best of the night. Today 16 dec 2007 still not home. Maybe trio with a tinderguy. Pitty we dont see this if its true! RLC do something about it. You pay them, in fact we do, to see something more then cooking and talking blabla which we ven dont understand.

• Like 1