B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have a reason to disagree , but I didn’t see anything  different than Loraine  allowing kisses and Anthony sticking his finger(s) to Amalia’s pussy and also French kissing ...so , are there boundaries when a couple is sharing and when they go off these boundaries misunderstandings may occur or tensions to be initiated ? Because , if we want to speak the moral thing from the beginning , it should have never been in the same room already twice Anthony , Loraine and Amalia ...

And a second observation ... Anthony is the asshole that he tried to fuck Amalia and Loraine when she was dragged in the room to be licked and fingered by Amalia she is the innocent ... ahh , I forgot ... girl on girl is never cheating for the guys .. only when we the guys do something are the ones to be blamed ... one more proof that we are living the times that whatever we do as men , we stand no chance 😂🤣

Amalia and Loraine in action ... called innocence ..

Amalia and Anthony in action... called guilty ...

Did I miss something here ? 

As far as I'm concerned, if Loraine is gonna set up these 3 some shows, which I'm sure she did, she's gotta be prepared for this shit to happen...I've got no sympathy for her whatsoever...😒
You play with fire, you're gonna get burned...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ansast said:

if he really have drugs to supply then i hope its better stuff then weed even i m against all kinds of illegal drugs. Weed is also illegal in europ btw. But i hope he brings ghb or meth or coke the real stuff and then we will see something. Maybe even an overdose cause thats the part of the job being an actor in RLC. Like somone sang "i m dreaming of a white xmas lol"Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo

Do I detect a slight contradiction here...😏

• Haha 4