B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Du musst nicht. Denken Sie nur daran, was Nelly sagen würde, wenn Bodgan Sex hätte, zum Beispiel mit Holly, Gina oder Magan. 

Mir ist klar, dass viele hier aus irgendeinem Grund auf diese Bullshit-Shows stehen. Sie sollten sich aber auch daran erinnern, dass die Bewohner echte Menschen mit echten Beziehungen sind. Etwas, das für einen Mann verurteilt wäre, kann für ein Mädchen nicht in Ordnung sein.

Oh, what big letters  :dodgy:

15 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I think you're missing the point here. The CORRECT analogy is Bogdan having sex with Anthony - not Bogdan having sex with other women. In the same way that neither Bogdan nor Alberto would be happy about Nelly and Martina having sex with another guy.

No, if he is not bisexual, he will only be interested in women and so the analogy is just just fine.  The decisive factor is not whether it's a girl or a guy it is whether sexual relationship exists outside the actual relationship.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Oh yes!

I didn't think about Amalia, but Amalia and Martina in action... oh la la

It just needs to be  realistic as it was yesterday ... I am not a Nelly fan but I watched it because it was pure sensational and came out as two women just surrendered to the moment and had nothing but natural sex  for themselves and I don’t think they even cared about the cameras .. it would be the same if they were meeting outside and had an one night stand 😌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, if he is not bisexual, he will only be interested in women and so the analogy is just just fine.  The decisive factor is not whether it's a girl or a guy.  

I understand what you are saying, that if he is not bisexual he will not be interested in guys. This is true. Which is why he is not sleeping with other guys, and I don't expect that he will.

However I completely disagree that is has nothing to do with whether it is a girl or guy. For a guy, your female partner having an interest in occasional sex with another woman is a lot different to your partner having an interest in having sex with other men.  Why? - because you know your partner is mostly heterosexual, so she isn't going to fall in love and run off with another woman - but she might do that with another guy. And you also have to worry whether he performs better in the bedroom then you do.

In fact, even if she runs off with another woman, you can still tell yourself that it turned out she was gay after all - and not have to consider that the other guy was preferred to you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I understand what you are saying, that if he is not bisexual he will not be interested in guys. This is true. Which is why he is not sleeping with other guys, and I don't expect that he will.

However I completely disagree that is has nothing to do with whether it is a girl or guy. For a guy (not every guy, your female partner having an interest in occasional sex with another woman is a lot different to your partner having an interest in having sex with other men.  Why? - because you know your partner is mostly heterosexual, so she isn't going to fall in love and run off with another woman - but she might do that with another guy. And you also have to worry whether he performs better in the bedroom then you do.

In fact, even if she runs off with another woman, you can still tell yourself that it turned out she was gay after all - and not have to consider that the other guy was preferred to you.

Whether Bodgan or Martina was a better sex experience for Nelly, you would have to ask Nelly. But it is quite possible that Nelly is more interested in women than in men. Just look at Piper. She was in a relationship with a guy before and is now in a long-term relationship with a girl. 

No, the real difference is whether the sex takes place only within the "main" relationship or also with other people. Bodgan could, for example, also be sexually interested in one of the girls in B4 without being interested in a long-term relationship. 

That the two guys are the losers here is very clear. As I said, one-sided open relationships are at the expense of the partner who is left alone while his partner is somewhere else to have sex.

• Upvote 2

Alberto ne devrait pas prendre ça à la légère car Martina étant bisexuelle le risque et double elle pourrait le quitter aussi bien pour une autre femme que pour autre un homme bien sûr Martina s'amuse à B4 mais quelque part elle cherche ce qui lui manque avec Alberto mais je me rends compte qu'en fait Martina n'a pas de morale sinon elle ne ferait pas ça et que c'est une femme égoïste.

Alberto should not take this lightly because Martina being bisexual the risk and double she could leave him as well for another woman as for another a man of course Martina is having fun at B4 but somewhere she is looking for what she lacks with Alberto but I realize that in fact Martina has no morals otherwise she would not do that and that she is a selfish woman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Pour l'instant Alberto accepte cette situation Martina lui raconte tout ça lui suffit mais au fond je ne pense pas qu'Alberto s'en réjouisse mais un jour il réalisera qu'elle le prend pour un con qu'elle le Maine par le bout du nez il s'en rendra compte quand elle passera plus de temps à B4 qu'avec lui il finira par être jaloux des femmes avec qui elle couche et commencera à se demander si elles ne sont pas meilleures que lui au lit.

For now Alberto accepts this situation Martina tells him all that is enough for him but deep down I don't think Alberto is happy about it but one day he will realize that she takes him for an idiot that she Maine by the end he will notice it when she spends more time at B4 than with him, he will end up being jealous of the women with whom she sleeps and will start to wonder if they are not better than him in bed.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It just needs to be  realistic as it was yesterday ... I am not a Nelly fan but I watched it because it was pure sensational and came out as two women just surrendered to the moment and had nothing but natural sex  for themselves and I don’t think they even cared about the cameras .. it would be the same if they were meeting outside and had an one night stand 😌

The good think with Martina is that she is a normal girl who probably is here to pay her mortage, she is different to the Russian girls (normally they are strippers I think), she just go there and enjoy the party and go with the flow, so I think even if one of the girls goes for the show she will make it real.

I remember when she was first time in the Vila and pass out, when she wake up and saw the girls doing some staff she was 'flipando' (not sure how to translate 'crazy about what she saw)

7 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

La bonne idée avec Martina est qu'elle est une fille normale qui est probablement là pour payer son hypothèque, elle est différente des filles russes (normalement, ce sont des strip-teaseuses je pense), elle y va juste et profite de la fête et va avec le courant , donc je pense que même si l'une des filles va pour le spectacle, elle le rendra réel.

Et bien certains membres du forum affirment que Martina ne le fait pas pour l'argent mais c'est encore pire car si elle va à B4 pour réellement se donner du plaisir sans Alberto s'est inquiétant

Well some members of the forum claim that Martina does not do it for the money but it's even worse because if she goes to B4 to really give herself pleasure without Alberto worrying

23 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Et bien certains membres du forum affirment que Martina ne le fait pas pour l'argent mais c'est encore pire car si elle va à B4 pour réellement se donner du plaisir sans Alberto s'est inquiétant

Well some members of the forum claim that Martina does not do it for the money but it's even worse because if she goes to B4 to really give herself pleasure without Alberto worrying

en quoi c'est inquiétant? Martina est simplement une femme de 21 ème siècle qui vit pleinement sa bisexualité 

ce n'est pas la première fois qu'elle fait ce genre de chose et ce ne sera surement pas la dernière, la différence c'est que cette fois nous avons pu le voir, cela permet de mieux connaitre la personnalité de Martina car nous ne la connaissions pas comme cela, malgré le fait qu'ils sont  participants à RLC depuis plus de 3 ans

D'après ce que j'ai compris, Martina a déjà eu plusieurs relations sexuelles avec des filles depuis qu'ils sont sur RLC et surtout ce qui est intéressant c'est que Martina ne cache rien à Alberto, leur relation est saine pour moi et Alberto accepte cela car dans un sens il ne peut lui donner ce qu'elle recherche quand elle est avec une autre femme 

Par contre, il est certain que Martina et Alberto sont amoureux et très heureux comme cela et je ne pense pas que cela changera quoi que ce soit dans leur vie, je ne vois pas Martina quitter Alberto pour se mettre en couple avec une femme 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

With all the pandering and speculation flying around... my 2 cents worth...

I've been watching Martina and Alberto for a LONG time, and it appears to me that she enjoys sex with him well enough.  I feel they love each other a lot and I can't see Martina cheating on him with any other guy.  That said, she apparently has a history with women and has probably been repressing those feelings for a long time.  She was given opportunity with the B4 girls, but I think she wanted to be cautious and very selective with which girl she decided to "open" back up to.  As I said before, I'm not a big fan of Nelly, but she could have easily picked a worse partner.  Regardless, the interaction was explosive and genuine.  I think it was probably years of repression finally getting released.  As for her possibly leaving Alberto in the future for a girl, Nelly or anyone else, I don't believe that would happen.  She seems perfectly happy at home with him, but simply had to let her lesbian side free before she went crazy.  She may or may not sample other girls, but from what I saw, those two were so unbelievably intimate with each other, that I think she'll stick with Nelly as long as it remains a once in a while interaction.  Nelly will be her release.  Question is... how often?  Now that the dam exploded, how long will it take for her desires to fuel back up?  I will say this... what happens, happens.  All the crap on here isn't going to change a damn thing, but after all this time I would still be completely disappointed if Martina would ever cheat on Alberto with ANY other guy.  If that happened, I would be DONE with RLC.  She's the only reason I stay with RLC.  Kitty and Holly are hot, but they're trampy.  Martina is so much better and the only one like her.  Cheating on Alberto would destroy that and kill the whole damn thing for me.

Aside from all that... I've got nearly a hundred screen shots of the event last night... who the hell has the video???

• Upvote 1