Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On second view,  I can admit that it wasn't " grass " but as someone informed me " a block of hashish "...I wouldn't know the difference between a block of hashish and a block of shit, and as to the legality of it, I think it depends on quantity.

I just cannot understand why if there is no problem with it as some people are stating, (and I am certainly not disputing what they are saying,) was the act of passing it to him carried out in such a covert manner and in the absence of Leora?

I know the difference shit stinks of shit must be painfully passing a block of shit

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I still do not believe that Malia was passing drugs. But if she was...what RLC hypocrisy. The hand-off that got Stella banished was nowhere as clearly shown as what we observed between Malia andTheJerk, Also, Vanessa's apartment was taken down completely for some alleged illegality that allegedly occurred while Vanessa was in another room. People in the forum said that Vanessa deserved to be taken down because she should have been more in control of the behavior of people she invited into her home. Double standards?

• Like 1