Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, squish said:

Do you have a timeline please?

They fight all off the time but the last fight started around 02.46 and 2.54 he threw her stuff outside. She don't have winterclothes.  I just saw a guy going outside but can we tolerate this? 

girl No 1 crying cause her boyfriend cheated on her, than she cheated on him, now boyfriend is angry cause she slept with another person, so she is crying.

spacer.png

girl No 2 is crying cause ex boyfriend was cheating on her, so she is afraid that the curent boyfriend gonna cheat on her, (it is very funny cause the boyfriend says "whats has to do with me that your ex was cheating on you" she says "nothing" than "what the fuck?" she "how can i know" 

spacer.png

girl No 3 is crying, cause i have no idea what the hell happen, but boyfriend breaking up with her and kicking her out of the house the last 5 hours.

spacer.png

boy No 1 is crying cause his girlfriend is unstable and he needs to cry with her, (love what you can do).

spacer.png

if the will not take it offline i'm sure there are more to follow, fucking cheap homemade alcohol, drink only quality things. buy drugs only from validate sources. smoke weed only from Colombia!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I make a ticket.  She's outside and he throws her suitcase and clothes outside.  This can't be tolerated.

ticket wont do anything, they just gonn a take it offline, no one will help her, nor will stop the kicking out thing, i heard some girl offered to stay at theirs place, some guys did care as where is she. 

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

girl No 1 crying cause her boyfriend cheated on her, than she cheated on him, now boyfriend is angry cause she slept with another person, so she is crying.

spacer.png

girl No 2 is crying cause ex boyfriend was cheating on her, so she is afraid that the curent boyfriend gonna cheat on her, (it is very funny cause the boyfriend says "whats has to do with me that your ex was cheating on you" she says "nothing" than "what the fuck?" she "how can i know" 

spacer.png

girl No 3 is crying, cause i have no idea what the hell happen, but boyfriend breaking up with her and kicking her out of the house the last 5 hours.

spacer.png

boy No 1 is crying cause his girlfriend is unstable and he needs to cry with her, (love what you can do).

spacer.png

if the will not take it offline i'm sure there are more to follow, fucking cheap homemade alcohol, drink only quality things. buy drugs only from validate sources. smoke weed only from Colombia!!!

Watch timeline 2.29.10 No hall cam but cam 4 you can see it. 

Just now, moonlight89 said:

ticket wont do anything, they just gonn a take it offline, no one will help her, nor will stop the kicking out thing, i heard some girl offered to stay at theirs place, some guys did care as where is she. 

Just do nothing? Wouldn't mind if Scott would kick his ass again.

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Funniest fucking thing I've read in a long time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

They all have a great Christmas!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Just do nothing? Wouldn't mind if Scott would kick his ass again.

well maybe does it deserve a ticket, with the purpose that they will fine them so maybe next time they would be more responsible.the thing is i that they gonna just take it offline.i dont know mate, do as you feel like, yes definetelly they need to get a lesson, but in the same time i personaly want to keep watching so to know if Dalia will return safely.