Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

Just now, Just In said:

I think that you have to take into account when comparing VHTV & RLC is that VHTV is views based so that if they take the apartment offline/hide it then the participants aren't earning money, RLC I would presume that the participant is salaried so it won't effect them financially as much if the place is on or not.

yes. but I wasn't talking about the financial implications. I am just saying there is a better way to deal with these circumstances than just taking the apartments offline. RLC has been around longer than VH and if they are able to manage similar situations without cutting off the feeds, why can't vhtv do that too ? they just chose the easiest solution, and it's just sickening. 

It seems for some violence is a minor thing while criticism of some participants is a criminal offence. What we saw from Jawis gif may just be the snippet. The cam wasn't in place and so there may have been even more. Any violence (specially against women) must be punished and I think the only currency these guys will understand is financial. So though for us not having the apartments online is an inconvenience, the participants need to take the hit - either in terms of views or in fines.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm going to put my words in the conditional not knowing everything but maybe it would be time to stop having parties with complete strangers to maintain a certain audience :angel:

The ones present there didn't look like strangers. Apart from the 2 girls, have seen the others in Scott's apt.

10 minutes ago, Parxx said:

The ones present there didn't look like strangers. Apart from the 2 girls, have seen the others in Scott's apt.

in fact I was not speaking only in relation to this apartment, but more to a general observation compared to all vhtv, because it is not the first time that an apartment is taken offline during a party for having infringed the rules

it is an observation that I make in relation to the behaviors of the participants and the various information that we are lucky to have from members who understand things

I think that the participants would take less risk with real friends, but it is more difficult for them that it could go into a sexual orgy, I do not know which situation is the best, it all depends on the benefit / risk ratio but as we know the fine they get every time, I think the risk becomes too big, and in the end the only winners are VHTV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

in fact I was not speaking only in relation to this apartment, but more to a general observation compared to all vhtv, because it is not the first time that an apartment is taken offline during a party for having infringed the rules

it is an observation that I make in relation to the behaviors of the participants and the various information that we are lucky to have from members who understand things

I think that the participants would take less risk with real friends, but it is more difficult for them that it could go into a sexual orgy, I do not know which situation is the best, it all depends on the benefit / risk ratio but as we know the fine they get every time, I think the risk becomes too big, and in the end the only winners are VHTV

Yes, I guess in general you are right. The only downside is people may tire seeing the same guests every weekend/parties I think. So kind of a Catch 22 situation for the participants as well.

24 minutes ago, Parxx said:

It seems for some violence is a minor thing while criticism of some participants is a criminal offence. What we saw from Jawis gif may just be the snippet. The cam wasn't in place and so there may have been even more. Any violence (specially against women) must be punished and I think the only currency these guys will understand is financial. So though for us not having the apartments online is an inconvenience, the participants need to take the hit - either in terms of views or in fines.

I don't like being the devil's advocate, but what I saw seemed to me to be pushing each other.
The pushing started from her.
The floor was full of cuddly shoes and shoes, it is possible that with the push, he became unbalanced, causing the apparatus we saw, I did not see any cracking or punching, just both excited and arguing.
I don't understand the language so I just infer what I saw.
I'm not condoning it but it's both their fault.
I am not a papologist of the idea that women are a helpless being, and treat them as such.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I did not see any violence as you are describing. that gif doesn't give the full picture. she could have lost her balance and fell backward.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yes, I guess in general you are right. The only downside is people may tire seeing the same guests every weekend/parties I think. So kind of a Catch 22 situation for the participants as well.

I know VHTV doesn't target the same audience as RLC but it seems to work more or less well on RLC so we would have to find a happy medium in between because at the moment I have the impression that there is a drama each days on VHTV, and it will end badly one day, things would have to change and evolve before reaching the point of no return

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ptreta said:

I don't like being the devil's advocate, but what I saw seemed to me to be pushing each other.
The pushing started from her.
The floor was full of cuddly shoes and shoes, it is possible that with the push, he became unbalanced, causing the apparatus we saw, I did not see any cracking or punching, just both excited and arguing.
I don't understand the language so I just infer what I saw.
I'm not condoning it but it's both their fault.
I am not a papologist of the idea that women are a helpless being, and treat them as such.

that's exactly what I mean by minor incident. thanks for the explanation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know VHTV doesn't target the same audience as RLC but it seems to work more or less well on RLC so we would have to find a happy medium because at the moment I have the impression that there is a drama each days on VHTV, and it will end badly one day, things would have to change and evolve before reaching the point of no return

It's mostly people on the forum overdramatizing some small incidents. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's mostly people on the forum overdramatizing some small incidents. 

I don't necessarily agree with you

I really have the feeling that there is an unhealthy air at the moment within VHTV and not everything is attributable to the voyeurs or the participants

managers seem to be pushing things in the wrong way

• Like 4