Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

38 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

in the recent events that happened in +6 realm and forth and back arguements i had with VHTV one of the replys i got, was saying "how mych VHTV stands by the tenants and the viewers" witch i did reply with some Facts of how much false is that, they never answer me back. and this answer is one more tie a prove of how much they care about tenants and viewers. i will make an guess, was the reply was from Dwayne?

Alex.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so i just went to Scott apartment with the hope i learn something about Webster place and Jackpot right on time Scott bashing on Donovan.

1) how can i say to you dont mess with cams, do not allow any one touch it,and any one interfire with them.

2) enough with the drama, do oyu understan that image is very important, if you make a bad impresion its over what ever will you do, people will not be watching you.

3)  i'm tired people saying that it is my fault that i cant control kids, few days ago you got drugs fine 500$ yesterday again you did a bullshit, so what are we gonna do? i'm listening to sugestions.

4) some blah blah i coud not understan, and than aparently Webster said some complaints about Dalia, Webster said something, and Scott saying, "than teach her,simply put put her down and teach her," i guess Wester said " is not possible or he tried and is not working" cause Scott said "send her to me for a week and i'm gonna teach her " 😄 😄

5) Scott in way took the side of Dalia, he said she is the main atraction and your job is organization, you need to do things for her to be comfortable, understan why she is whining and fix it, do this or that, pay one or two something.

6) just sit down write all the rules, explain to everyone what is allowed what is not, cause i'm tired, people are writing and critisizing you in the forum, so please jusgt make the apartment normal.

*Scott does read the forum 🙂

** Due to fucked up accent of Scott and constan movement from room to room while talking in the phone it is very dificult for me to understan him, so there a lot of more that i could not understan what he is saying.

Thanks for do this man. Appreciate it. The only that borders is me the way they talk about her.  Send her to me for a week. Right. She's not a product. Scott should be glad that she wants to do this with a psycho guy like Donovan.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so i just went to Scott apartment with the hope i learn something about Webster place and Jackpot right on time Scott bashing on Donovan.

1) how can i say to you dont mess with cams, do not allow any one touch it,and any one interfire with them.

2) enough with the drama, do oyu understan that image is very important, if you make a bad impresion its over what ever will you do, people will not be watching you.

3)  i'm tired people saying that it is my fault that i cant control kids, few days ago you got drugs fine 500$ yesterday again you did a bullshit, so what are we gonna do? i'm listening to sugestions.

4) some blah blah i coud not understan, and than aparently Webster said some complaints about Dalia, Webster said something, and Scott saying, "than teach her,simply put put her down and teach her," i guess Wester said " is not possible or he tried and is not working" cause Scott said "send her to me for a week and i'm gonna teach her " 😄 😄

5) Scott in way took the side of Dalia, he said she is the main atraction and your job is organization, you need to do things for her to be comfortable, understan why she is whining and fix it, do this or that, pay one or two something.

6) just sit down write all the rules, explain to everyone what is allowed what is not, cause i'm tired, people are writing and critisizing you in the forum, so please jusgt make the apartment normal.

** Due to fucked up accent of Scott and constan movement from room to room while talking in the phone it is very dificult for me to understan him, so there a lot of more that i could not understan what he is saying.

Thanks @moonlight89 . You are doing us a lot of favour with your translations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Shows again Scott has zero respect for women... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

VHTV has become so annoying.  all it takes is a member reporting a minor incident and they take the realm offline. this is exactly why we have so many do-nothing apartments. this is BS 😡

The day they don't have rules or don't apply what they consider may work against them they will have the same luck that other projects. Emily&John violence on cams helped spygasm to be "attacked", "talked" and be "famous"
Guns, drugs, rapes, violence on the internet can be very dangerous and  they need to act as soon as possible

It's people (tenants&managers) that need to realize where they are and what are the consequences of what they are doing. The only thing i can "blame" VH is on sometimes the time it takes to put an apartment back, but since i don't know the background i see that as something that need to "exist" by some reason

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

Tks for this and for the confirmation that dude is a savage

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The day they don't have rules or don't apply what they consider may work against them they will have the same luck that other projects. Emily&John violence on cams helped spygasm to be "attacked", "talked" and be "famous"
Guns, drugs, rapes, violence on the internet can be very dangerous and  they need to act as soon as possible

It's people (tenants&managers) that need to realize where they are and what are the consequences. The only thing i can "blame" VH is on sometimes the time it takes to put an apartment back, but since i don't know the background i see that as something that need to "exist" by some reason

If something serious happens then it make sense to put an apartment offline. but so many times VHTV just hide the apartments for a minor incident , like people arguing, someone pushes someone else, a cam is covered for a little while, or a viewer feels uncomfortable about something. this is just bullshit. it's a fucking adult site. I have been watching RLC for months now and the same kind of incident has happened on their platform too, but not even once they have cut off the feeds and left viewers in dark. I am sure there are better ways to deal with rules violation. maybe to start with, it's best if they screen the tenants, brief them on their rules, and only let people who are responsible and can be trusted to use their platform. cutting off the feed is just lazy and reactionary. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If something serious happens then it make sense to put an apartment offline. but so many times VHTV just hide the apartments for a minor incident , like people arguing, someone pushes someone else, a cam is covered for a little while, or a viewer feels uncomfortable about something. this is just bullshit. it's a fucking adult site. I have been watching RLC for months now and the same kind of incident has happened on their platform too, but not even once they have cut off the feeds and left viewers in dark. I am sure there are better ways to deal with rules violation. maybe to start with, it's best if they screen the tenants, brief them on their rules, and only let people who are responsible and can be trusted to use their platform. cutting off the feed is just lazy and reactionary. 

I think that you have to take into account when comparing VHTV & RLC is that VHTV is views based so that if they take the apartment offline/hide it then the participants aren't earning money, RLC I would presume that the participant is salaried so it won't effect them financially as much if the place is on or not.