Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is normally a three strikes rule for kicking somebody out. But why you think the reason for taking them offline here was only a minor one? 

from what I understand there was just some childish argument and pushing 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, ptreta said:

Let's be practical, zero tolerance for any incident does not solve the fundamental problems, it just burns the apartment. If tenants don't risk anything, they don't win but they don't lose either. We and VH-TV are the ones who lose.

I am almost sure that VH-TV only closes the apartment because it is forced to react to the "cynical" defenders of the rules regardless of the degree of severity.

Of course not. I agree it doesn't solve the problems which are also caused by mostly bad casting. But when there were no rules enforced the whole site would be a total chaos. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I agree with that. if they have done something serious, maybe it's best just to ban them. hiding a place for a minor incident doesn't make any sense. 

As I said hiding a place is more of a warning than anything. And waiting for something serious to happen to give a warning is not prudent. I don't mind if they levy a fine instead of taking the apt offline. But I am in favor of taking action for minor violations as well if it involves violence. Again that's my view. I am sure others will have different views and that is fine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe if they had some sort of standards for accepting people into the project there wouldn't be issues in the first place. RLC has been around for almost 10 years and I can count on one hand how many issues with violence they had with tenants.

yes, that's the real issue. they have no standard when it comes to selecting participants. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

from what I understand there was just some childish argument and pushing 🤷‍♂️

I don't know. This was said by people who use too play things down when it comes to violence. So I don't know if it was serious or not. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So what do you think they should do against violence and drugs on cam? Doing nothing is not the solution. Personally I would be even stricter to show them once and for all what are the consequences. 

yes apartment needs to be taken offline and cut the scene, but what vhtv does is taking the entire 12-24 hour timeline, you can cut off the major insidents but let the rest in timeline, we have see that it takes couple of min to cut a scene from timeline it doesnt even require the apartment to go offline mode.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But why you think we only talk about a minor incident here?

Because a lot of times the incidents are only minor because VH looks for any excuse to fine and suck even more money from the tenants than necessary.

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

yes apartment needs to be taken offline and cut the scene, but what vhtv does is taking the entire 12-24 hour timeline, you can cut off the major insidents but let the rest in timeline, we have see that it takes couple of min to cut a scene from timeline it doesnt even require the apartment to go offline mode.

Not sure. Maybe it's a technical limitation. But usually they only cut the timeline of the specific cam. I think it depends on the severity of the incident

Just now, Parxx said:

As I said hiding a place is more of a warning than anything. And waiting for something serious to happen to give a warning is not prudent. I don't mind if they levy a fine instead of taking the apt offline. But I am in favor of taking action for minor violations as well if it involves violence. Again that's my view. I am sure others will have different views and that is fine.

I agree with most of what you say. I just think a fine would be more appropriate, or maybe they should not allow managers to open new places if they can't actually manage them. but cutting the feed punishes viewers more than participants and the managers. 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Because a lot of times the incidents are only minor because VH looks for any excuse to fine and suck even more money from the tenants than necessary.

That's a pure assumption and is no evidence that nothing serious happened here... 

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe if they had some sort of standards for accepting people into the project there wouldn't be issues in the first place. RLC has been around for almost 10 years and I can count on one hand how many issues with violence they had with tenants.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, that's the real issue. they have no standard when it comes to selecting participants. 

And now check the type of apartments that don't have incidents and check if they satisfy your requirements of a "watchable" place. 

Funny that this couple was one of the more demanded to have an apartment on VH 

• Like 1