Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

I think most of the subscribers are on CC, majority just read or look at the pictures. and only a tiny minority is active. for the ones who are not on CC, it tells me they are not as invested in the project, and those kind of people wouldn't care enough to make tickets and report an incident 😃  JMO 😜

1 minute ago, chrd12345 said:

If there is violence i would shut down the apt immediately once and for all. Drugs are another and maybe even more complicated issue. There is a thin line between what is acceptable and what not if it comes to drugs for me. But after all i would understand if they ban people that use drugs or they find out to do so. I do not want to see any violent people or any serious drug abusers. It's as simple as that. Unfortunately if you do not understand the language you miss a lot and you have to rely on what you see (which is often very complicated and leads to wrong assumptions).

I would fully support stricter rules. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I think most of the subscribers are on CC, majority just read or look at the pictures. and only a tiny minority is active. for the ones who are not on CC, it tells me they are not as invested in the project, and those kind of people wouldn't care enough to make tickets and report an incident 😃  JMO 😜

Agreed!

i read for 3-4 years before i ever made my 1st post

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I am not sure what you mean by invested but I have VH subscription for about 2 years now and came to know about this forum only a couple of months back when I tried to find out why S & S apartment got offline all of a sudden in the middle of the party. I have mates who had subscription for longer than me and they are still not members of this forum and they raise tickets regularly even for small things like camera angles. So people not in this forum also do care. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Same here, I used to check CC just to look at the pictures, I only created an account when I got annoyed by CC viewing restriction for non-members. 😅

me too. I used to read long before i posted to find some additional information to what you can see through the cams

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I am not sure what you mean by invested but I have VH subscription for about 2 years now and came to know about this forum only a couple of months back when I tried to find out why S & S apartment got offline all of a sudden in the middle of the party. I have mates who had subscription for longer than me and they are still not members of this forum and they raise tickets regularly even for small things like camera angles. So people not in this forum also do care. 

I no longer do cam tickets about places from Mr. Shitty Cams or +6GMT managers. As they won't improve anything there. 

Just now, Parxx said:

I mean people who are on this forum are obviously more enthusiastic about the site than the ones who are not. you only need to do a google search to find out about the forum. so if someone is really interested in the project they normally come across CC in no time.   

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I mean people who are on this forum are obviously more enthusiastic about the site than the ones who are not. you only need to do a google search to find out about the forum. so if someone is really interested in the project they normally come across CC in no time.   

I guess some people prefer to watch than discuss and so they don't google while some people like me prefer to complain/vent their frustrations about participants and so they finally to manage to find the forums as this 😃