Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

First of all Webster/Donovan needs to control his anger issues, he gets furious quite easily even under normal circumstances. Then D&W needs to invite guests who are somewhat sensible. I couldn't believe when i saw the guests, it was like picking someone outside a night club.

Still's apartment still has hope because Still himself is quite reasonable and doesn't get carried by emotions. His apartment problem is only those two fat male guests who are idiots. The sooner he leaves them, it will be all fine. But here, i am hopeless.

I never.thought i would say it  but she's better of with a guy like Still then with W/D. At least then there is no drama when they fool around with others. . This girl just wants to have fun in her life..

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

I never.thought i would say it  but she's better of with a guy like Still then with W/D. At least then there is no drama when they fool around with others.

Seeing as how she has never been in a relationship with Still and only saw him a handful of times, this is a huge presumptuous statement to make.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

big bruise in the arm, i also saw big scratches on the other hand, and if i'm not mistakes something in the legs also.

And surely there will be more in the future if she doesn't behave like he wants. He is just another scott replic

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

big bruise in the arm, i also saw big scratches on the other hand, and if i'm not mistakes something in the legs also.

I see. so the fact that their feed was cut off didn't protect her from violence 😲  but TBH the bruises on her right arm could have been the result of her incident from the other night.