trap rlc

corboblanc

rlc trap is to make us develop a sense of addiction ... we poor men mostly alone before our only source of escape, internet. couples rlc, we look at every day, we almost live with them, we know what they eat, what they watch on TV, we know their hobbies, we even know how they fuck!

some say it is necessary to change the couples, but they understand that happen nastya, say goodbye, will be a real tear, the quiet life of lora missed? the future alina concern to us that leora woes affect us? rlc allows us to live daily with these rather young and friendly couple, but this is only temporary, some breaks will be very hard ....

It's not just poor lonely men who watch. Some poor lonely woman are watching too.  (FYI I am not  poor or lonely)  I mean, ever since they cancelled All My Children, what do you do? Lucky for me I stumbled across RLC just the other day.  Of course you'll miss people you have been "living" with for a long time.  BUT For you guys, pray you that Kate Upton moves in an RLC apartment !!!!

It's not just poor lonely men who watch. Some poor lonely woman are watching too.  (FYI I am not  poor or lonely)  I mean, ever since they cancelled All My Children, what do you do? Lucky for me I stumbled across RLC just the other day.  Of course you'll miss people you have been "living" with for a long time.  BUT For you guys, pray you that Kate Upton moves in an RLC apartment !!!!

The least they can do is get a couple of apartments where English is spoken fluently instead of Spanish and Russian that you can't understand a word they are saying.

rlc trap is to make us develop a sense of addiction ... we poor men mostly alone before our only source of escape, internet. couples rlc, we look at every day, we almost live with them, we know what they eat, what they watch on TV, we know their hobbies, we even know how they fuck!

some say it is necessary to change the couples, but they understand that happen nastya, say goodbye, will be a real tear, the quiet life of lora missed? the future alina concern to us that leora woes affect us? rlc allows us to live daily with these rather young and friendly couple, but this is only temporary, some breaks will be very hard ....

The only couple I've really ever taken a liking too is Alina/Anton and I've never gotten a sense of attachment to them. Maybe it's the language barrier like StnCld brought up. Even when I thought Alina/Anton were going to leave, I was more anticipating the next couple more than anything else.

Taylor, is that a picture of you there?  You got a bigger one?

Yep. I'd be more interested in TAYlor than the RLC people.

And yes, that "Add image to post" thing is a PITA. It goes to an ad page and you can't see the picture. Use the 'Attachments and other options' button under the text box.

Yep. I'd be more interested in TAYlor than the RLC people.

And yes, that "Add image to post" thing is a PITA. It goes to an ad page and you can't see the picture. Use the 'Attachments and other options' button under the text box.

Clicking on the mona lisa icon, above the smilies is quicker, in my opinion, it allows images to be inserted.

pictures on my post me? No they are anime drawings. I'm into all that cos-play. Face Off is one of my favorite shows on TV.  I have modeled for make-up artists several times.  I do love dressing in costumes, some I make myself.  As for a real picture of me? I won't post one on this website. Sorry.  As far as sending to personal request, not very likely so don't send me your email addresses please. This forum is not about me.

pictures on my post me? No they are anime drawings. I'm into all that cos-play. Face Off is one of my favorite shows on TV.  I have modeled for make-up artists several times.  I do love dressing in costumes, some I make myself.  As for a real picture of me? I won't post one on this website. Sorry.  As far as sending to personal request, not very likely so don't send me your email addresses please. This forum is not about me.

I understand and respect your position.

I didn't think the post was rude. Anyone can ask me anything, but not always get an answer.  Being new I have not caught up to all the posts. I may appear to be stupid.  I know what your going to say about me being stupid just let it go.........AND  Who? Kitty? "Here kitty kitty."

I didn't think the post was rude. Anyone can ask me anything, but not always get an answer.  Being new I have not caught up to all the posts. I may appear to be stupid.  I know what your going to say about me being stupid just let it go.........AND  Who? Kitty? "Here kitty kitty."

TAY, I don't think anyone here thinks you are stupid.

Kitty is a forum member.