B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Amalia might be cumming with someone 😉🤓

Indeed she might, but not in the apartment... 😄

It's a shame that Milena moving out and there being an empty room in the apartment doesn't seem to have affected her and Amira's willingness to bring that part of their lives on camera.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, timber said:

Indeed she might, but not in the apartment... 😄

It's a shame that Milena moving out and there being an empty room in the apartment doesn't seem to have affected her and Amira's willingness to bring that part of their lives on camera.

I don’t want to be anyone’s defender , but speaking about Amalia , she has proved that she has no boundaries to do anything on camera without any hesitation . 

On a heavy speculation theory , no one knows to be honest where she was overnight . Common sense speaking and being at a friend’s house ( boy or girl ) , whether was a girl , it is easy to explain 😂🤣 If she was at a boy ( sexually involved or kind of GOT guy like Monica’s ) , we also don’t know .. So , taking the boy’s speculation path , it can be the two most obvious reasons , first that this person doesn’t want to be exposed in front of cameras ( good scenario 😆 ) or Amalia doesn’t want to do anything at home ( bad scenario ) because of all the shit talk she and most of the girls need to suffer each and every time they bring their private lives in front of cameras . It is like they aren’t allowed to be normal like us and behave , us we do in our personal moments .. and taking the “ bad scenario “ , quite frankly , they have all of my sympathy of doing so . There’s no point to get all the crap from all the perverts that we are because anyone of us doesn’t want to accept that the girls can have multiple partners if they want , one night stands , threesomes or whatever sexual experience  they feel to . As long as we viewers don’t escape our micro world and that this isn’t the 50s and the 60s that any incident different than what the daily life routine indicates to happen , we will never be able to be part completely of the private lives of the girls and  they will always prefer hiding it than going to a non deserved characterizations procedure 😔

Still , Amalia isn’t one of the girls that seems to get affected , so let’s see how the followings days and weeks will be 😎

I needed to edit with one last comment , it might also be the fact that she is sharing the bedroom with Amira and this can be sometimes not so easy and out of respect to Amira , preferring to keep this “ boy scenario “ outside . The guest  room is by coincidence empty at the moment , the only place that she could just have her pleasure and fun , could only be at the living room or if Amira would sleep in the living room . 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t want to be anyone’s defender , but speaking about Amalia , she has proved that she has no boundaries to do anything on camera without any hesitation . 

On a heavy speculation theory , no one knows to be honest where she was overnight . Common sense speaking and being at a friend’s house ( boy or girl ) , whether was a girl , it is easy to explain 😂🤣 If it was at a boy ( sexually involved or kind of GOT guy like Monica’s ) , we also don’t know .. So , taking the boy’s speculation path , it can be the two most obvious reasons , first that this person doesn’t want to be exposed in front of cameras ( good scenario 😆 ) or Amalia doesn’t want to do anything at home ( bad scenario ) because of all the shit talk she and most of the girls need to suffer each and every time they bring their private lives in front of cameras . It is like they aren’t allowed to be normal like us and behave us we do in our personal moments .. and taking the “ bad scenario “ , quite frankly , they have all of my sympathy of doing so . There’s no point to get all the crap from all the perverts that we are because anyone of us doesn’t want to accept that the girls can have multiple partners if they want , one night stands , threesomes or whatever sexual experience  they feel to . As long as we as viewers don’t escape our micro world and that this isn’t the 50s and the 60s that any incident different than what the daily life routine indicates to happen , we will never be able to be part completely of the private lives of the girls and  they will always prefer hiding it than going to a non deserved characterizations procedure 😔

Still , Amalia isn’t one of the girls that seems to get affected , so let’s see how the followings days and weeks will be 😎

I needed to edit with one last comment , it might also be the fact that she is sharing the bedroom with Amira and this can be sometimes not so easy and out of respect to Amira , preferring to keep this “ boy scenario “ outside . The guest  room is by coincidence empty at the moment , the only place that she could just have her pleasure and fun , could only be at the living room or if Amira would sleep in the living room . 

sooner or later people will just ignore b2 or certain girls from b2 all together 🤷‍♂️

maybe that's the reason monica has been at b5 the past two days🤷‍♂️

if amalia wants to do what she is doing then she has her rights to but we can also just ignore her 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

sooner or later people will just ignore b2 or certain girls from b2 all together 🤷‍♂️

maybe that's the reason monica has been at b5 the past two days🤷‍♂️

if amalia wants to do what she is doing then she has her rights to but we can also just ignore her 🤷‍♂️

Actually , no one knows what the girls are doing when they are away.. except those who have Instagram info or FB or any in general social media info of the girls .. B2 all this time it was the one with the parties and guests , it is also the festive period , so , let’s see how it will all evolve . What in my opinion  is more interesting about this apartment , it is what’s happening amongst the relation with Monica and the other 2 girls as there are indications that there might be a kind of heat currently.. 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Actually , no one knows what the girls are doing when they are away.. except those who have Instagram info or FB or any in general social media info of the girls .. B2 all this time it was the one with the parties and guests , it is also the festive period , so , let’s see how it will all evolve . What in my opinion  is more interesting about this apartment , it is what’s happening amongst the relation with Monica and the other 2 girls as there are indications that there might be a kind of heat currently.. 

I agree with the monica part 

but the other stuff I dont agree with you always say lets wait and see you was saying that before milena left now you still say it😏

what else do you need to see if she prefers to be off camera then she is off camera 🤷‍♂️

she doesn't have to be with a guy but if she is always gone then why would anyone care going forward that's probably why monica wants to hangout with the b5 couples she wants to earn money & have fun instead of being off camera because she wouldn't get any bonus money from doing that 🤷‍♂️

you say you dont want to defend anyone but you keep playing defense it is what it is😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I agree with the monica part 

but the other stuff I dont agree with you always say lets wait and see you was saying that before milena left now you still say it😏

what else do you need to see if she prefers to be off camera then she is off camera 🤷‍♂️

she doesn't have to be with a guy but if she is always gone then why would anyone care going forward that's probably why monica wants to hangout with the b5 couples she wants to earn money & have fun instead of being off camera because she wouldn't get any bonus money from doing that 🤷‍♂️

I say this about Amalia because of her previous appearance that she did everything and also this one as she has already been involved in shows and made things in front of cameras , at least with her colleagues 😉

You are right when you say that we were expecting to see more with Milena’s departure and I was also “ cheering up “ that she finally left and maybe we see more things . I maybe have been wrong and you know I don’t have a problem to admit my mistake 😂😜But then , again , let’s wait , it might also this has to do with what’s going on with the relation of the girls 😳😬🙄

As about money , I can’t believe that there would be anyone of them hesitating in order to earn more . It might really be just something more serious and they prefer for this period to keep it outside ... look what’s happening with B4 and the two “ nuclear weapons “ 😂🤣 ( M+H ) that this current stay is disappointing 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I say this about Amalia because of her previous appearance that she did everything and also this one as she has already been involved in shows and made things in front of cameras , at least with her colleagues 😉

You are right when you say that we were expecting to see more with Milena’s departure and I was also “ cheering up “ that she finally left and maybe we see more things . I maybe have been wrong and you know I don’t have a problem to admit my mistake 😂😜But then , again , let’s wait , it might also this has to do with what’s going on with the relation of the girls 😳😬🙄

As about money , I can’t believe that they would anyone of them hesitating in order to earn more . It might really be just something more serious and they prefer for this period to keep it outside ... look what’s happening with B4 and the two “ nuclear weapons “ 😂🤣 ( M+H ) that this current stay is disappointing 😔

I have a question about the part where you said about them "hesitating" 

you said last night that you wouldn't have believe that monica would let Carlos touch her and that monica could be getting closer ( but that most likely will never happen)😂

do you think amalia would have done the samething with the b5 couples.... because I believe the only reason monica keeps going back is that the guys said we have to be able to participate (with restrictions ofcourse) but they don't wanna just feel like they are not involved 🤷‍♂️

I don't believe amalia could pull that off and satisfy all there needs and the way monica has been doing at b5 😏

but that's just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I have a question about the part where you said about them "hesitating" 

you said last night that you wouldn't have believe that monica would let Carlos touch her and that monica could be getting closer ( but that most likely will never happen)😂

do you think amalia would have done the samething with the b5 couples.... because I believe the only reason monica keeps going back is that the guys said we have to be able to participate (with restrictions ofcourse) but they don't wanna just feel like they are not involved 🤷‍♂️

I don't believe amalia could pull that off and satisfy all there needs and the way monica has been doing at b5 😏

but that's just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Amalia was rubbed by Carlos during his “ audition “ as we named it 😉 I believe if it wasn’t this incident with L&A that Amalia was involved ( without her fault in my opinion ) , she would also be a member  of the B5 shows , she has good relation with L&A , easy .. we just don’t know what’s going between Amalia and Monica so we can say for sure if they would be together participating at these shows..

Monica might also be appearing because of holidays of her GOT friend and rather than staying alone at home, she just visited B5 and happened whatever it happened 😉

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amalia was rubbed by Carlos during his “ audition “ as we named it 😉 I believe if it wasn’t this incident with L&A that Amalia was involved ( without her fault in my opinion ) , she would also be a member  of the B5 shows , she has good relation with L&A , easy .. we just don’t know what’s going between Amalia and Monica so we can say for sure if they would be together participating at these shows..

Monica might also be appearing because of holidays of her GOT friend and rather than staying alone at home, she just visited B5 and happened whatever it happened 😉

that audition is the reason why carlos is probably not like by all the girls because he wants to participate in the shows but he isn't allowed 🤷‍♂️

also with the new years coming I dont see that party being anything other than what they always do at b4 (drink, karaoke, lesbian show then pass out)😂

also I don't think the b5 couples would be spending the night at b4 at the up coming parties with the lack of space for them to sleep

Edited by Kingbanks