B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

Noldus

50 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that audition is the reason why carlos is probably not like by all the girls because he wants to participate in the shows but he isn't allowed 🤷‍♂️

also with the new years coming I dont see that party being anything other than what they always do at b4 (drink, karaoke, lesbian show then pass out)😂

also I don't think the b5 couples would be spending the night at b4 at the up coming parties with the lack of space for them to sleep

I can only say that there are signs that he is in a way more accepted than the first weeks .. we should not forget that it isn’t helping that he doesn’t speak Russian and it is kind of unfair not being to participate in many talks . I think both him and Claire seem to realize more that RLC isn’t so much VHTV as to me this is how they made their “entrance”  let’s say .. at the end , before entering I believe there must be a kind of tutorial what is expected from them and how and what they are obliged to do and behave . 

About the parties , as long as any “ dramas “ are avoided and no stupid incidents due to heavy alcohol consumption , they will be good company since there are no options for many of us to do anything since it is the heaviest lockdown period currently and there’s absolutely no escape other than TV and internet browsing 😂🤣 ( at me being a bit younger of age and single that the average members here 😬😇 ) , so I expect some fun and will appreciate the tents for whatever they have in mind to entertain the viewers 😊

8 hours ago, timber said:

Indeed she might, but not in the apartment... 😄

It's a shame that Milena moving out and there being an empty room in the apartment doesn't seem to have affected her and Amira's willingness to bring that part of their lives on camera.

I never thought it had anything to do with Milena though. Amalia, Amira, Serafima and even Holly are pretty much the same, all of them go out to have their fun, while remaining pretty boring in the apartment. Disappointiong.

😒😴

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did something happen between Monica and Amira?  They used to be together most of the time... Maybe I missed it, but I'm not sure they talked this morning when Monica came back

Probably some dishes that were not clean.
This is usually the common cause of conflicts in GOV 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I never thought it had anything to do with Milena though. Amalia, Amira, Serafima and even Holly are pretty much the same, all of them go out to have their fun, while remaining pretty boring in the apartment. Disappointiong.

😒😴

I never thought it had anything to do with Milena herself. But I thought the fact Amalia had a shared bed might have been a big contributor. Hard to blame that now though when there's an empty room in the apartment and Monica wasn't even there last night.

Good to see that it was a false alarm concerning the relation amongst the girls which ( me personally ) seemed be a bit more than tensions . Nice to see them interacting together again .  

21 hours ago, ed2 said:

😒😴

This is the major issue with the GOV concept. Life takes place elsewhere, in the apartments time is largely killed and silly shows are given so that the scam is not quite so obvious.

• Upvote 2