B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

Noldus

AS MUCH AS PEOPLE PISS AND MOAN ABOUT THE GIRLS ON HERE,ONE THING FOR SURE,,THEY DO TEND TO HELP/TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER IN TIMES OF NEED, VERY NICE TO SEE THEM HELPING MONICA,AND IT DOESNT MATTER,DRUNK OR NOT,EVERYONE NEEDS SOME HELP FROM SOMEONE THEY CAN TRUST/TURN TO NOW AND THEN. CHEERS TO YOU GIRLS.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

AS MUCH AS PEOPLE PISS AND MOAN ABOUT THE GIRLS ON HERE,ONE THING FOR SURE,,THEY DO TEND TO HELP/TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER IN TIMES OF NEED, VERY NICE TO SEE THEM HELPING MONICA,AND IT DOESNT MATTER,DRUNK OR NOT,EVERYONE NEEDS SOME HELP FROM SOMEONE THEY CAN TRUST/TURN TO NOW AND THEN. CHEERS TO YOU GIRLS.

what's wrong with Monica?

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I KNOW PEOPLE ARE NATURALLY INQUISITIVE,BUT YOU MY FRIEND ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS. I AM WATCHING AS YOU MAY BE AND I DON'T KNOW,I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE,I GATHER SHE IS DRUNK,MAYBE,AND SOMETHING HAPPENED,BUT I AM NOT ONE TO SPECULATE AND MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS,SO JUST WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE WHAT IS GOING ON,HOPEFULLY. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED ON MY PART.

what the hell are you talking about I asked what was wrong after you posted something 🤦‍♂️

And I wasn't watching but whatever carry on 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I KNOW PEOPLE ARE NATURALLY INQUISITIVE,BUT YOU MY FRIEND ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS. I AM WATCHING AS YOU MAY BE AND I DON'T KNOW,I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE,I GATHER SHE IS DRUNK,MAYBE,AND SOMETHING HAPPENED,BUT I AM NOT ONE TO SPECULATE AND MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS,SO JUST WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE WHAT IS GOING ON,HOPEFULLY. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED ON MY PART.

I think King just thought you just picked up on something he didn't see, RAG...

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

Sir, fix your keyboard.

• Upvote 1

It has generally been a “strange “  day for Monica , kind of video making with her bating and showing to someone in the morning - under the covers bate and video - or just storing it at her Movieline for future use 😎 As I have said , it is so obvious day by day that this stupid curfew , restrictions and isolation is affecting a lot most of the people , especially the young ones who just want to be out at least every now and then , flirt , socialize , have a coffee or drink or a nice lunch / dinner and nothing is possible .. let’s hope for better days for everyone 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

She was home 1731 , drunk - followed to the door by a guy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

could be another adventure like mimi with unknow guys anyway u guys can laugh of him but monica should stick with the got guy, its safer