B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

Noldus

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amalia ... why ? πŸ˜” A blonde Amalia much better looking than the new color .. perhaps till we get used to her with the new one πŸ˜” still .. why Amalia ?Β 

she's still sexy even not BlondeΒ πŸ˜‰

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

whats more important its shes happy with it but plz dont put any tats on that ass 😁

Β 

Just now, moos54 said:

she's still sexy even not BlondeΒ πŸ˜‰

You are both right , i am just used to her being blonde ( perhaps my subconscious also says the famous β€œ men prefer the blondes β€œ 😁 ) and I need some time to adjust my head with this πŸ₯³ Amalia , a must see girl she will always be 😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Β 

You are both right , i am just used to her being blonde ( perhaps my subconscious also says the famous β€œ men prefer the blondes β€œ 😁 ) . . .

There's much to be said for a woman who is comfortable with herself, never pretentious, has talents, is interesting to watch, and is as normal as "the girl next door"...

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There's much to be said for a woman who is comfortable with herself, never pretentious, has talents, is interesting to watch, and is as normal as "the girl next door"...

Rising star of the year as I have mentioned a couple of days ago πŸ˜‰

Monica back alive at the land of the sober people 😎 And now she won’t be able to sleep the whole night , I guess endless bating will begin in a couple of hours πŸ˜‰

Β 

And kind of the face of guilt is obvious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£